A King and an Empire: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2018-19 season

old boy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
brooklyn
damn so kuz is out tonight with that hip

i wonder what lineup we're throwing out there against this solid philly team

McPiff

#goat
Daps
Im not talking about none if that alpha BS

Im saying that is AD ready to become a spot up shooter? Is he ready to see those MVP numbers dwindle? Is he ready for no real offensive system except Bron Ball?

nikkas are quick to try to stack the team with allstars who may not fit together just to compete with GS who actually has developed a system, and im not sure it will matter...

But oh well if they throw all the young talent away I wouldn’t be upset. They can go to other places hopefully and actually develop properly because thats not happening under Luke anyway

meh. these bron ball talks need to be toned down lol even though he does "ball stop" during games, he was doing a better job of moving the ball around before his injury,
AD's game matches up well with bron imo.

but what do i know

Flex Luger

Job Is Finished
Daps
Gregg Popabytch tried to warn the Pels GM about dealing with us :beli:

I think Maglinka will eventually solicit the services of a third team, and hopefully that'll be enough to get it done without gutting our team

Breh old ass need to worry about his own team

Kenny_Powers

Trade Lonzho
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Source?

And AD is a very skilled player. He's not a guy who relies 100% on his athleticism, so even when that starts to fade he will still be a great player.

As far as the NFL/NBA debate on longevity, Tom Brady is an outlier, as are the NBA examples you gave. It's much easier to have a long lasting career in the NBA than it is in the NFL for obvious reasons.

Are ya'll rating Zo and BI higher than Kuzma based off their performance on the court, or because of their draft position? I can see an argument for Zo being the most valuable trade piece. But BI has been the worst out of the three.

Here's an article that shows scouts discussing all of our trade assets - out of the five scouts/front office people they spoke to, three had Kuzma as the #1 asset and two had him as the second best. So top 2 at worst.

Scouts debate trade value of Lakers’ young players as NBA deadline approaches
I ain’t reading all of that shyt you fakkit. BI and Zo are both more valuable to the team than kuz.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
meh. these bron ball talks need to be toned down lol even though he does "ball stop" during games, he was doing a better job of moving the ball around before his injury,
AD's game matches up well with bron imo.

but what do i know
My point was, thats the main offensive system when dude is on the court especially at the end of games. nikkas have short term memory I guess, because I specifically remember people wondering why he held on to the ball only to give it up last second

You’re emotional like a hoe sheesh :scust:

Getting AD helps the Lakers win now and in the future.
You quoted me with some ass emojis overcompensating for your insecurities, but im emotional :skip:

Bet that it doesn’t help them win now. And without Kawhi it might not help for the future

Guile

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I don't really want this situation lingering over our young guys for too long

Make an offer over the next couple days. If they turn it down, than have it "leaked" that the Lakers aren't interested in pursuing AD until the summer

I will be interested to see how Ingram plays tonight. I don't expect Kuzma to play until the end of the trade deadline, tbh.