A King and an Empire: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2018-19 season

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
In hindsight it’s a good thing he didn’t. We can finish the job in July. AD is a must tho, with him the Lakers become by far the most attractive destination. Maglinka gotta finesse.
but to give up lonzo,kuzma and ingram:francis::francis:
breh i cant stomach that trade:francis::francis:
Lakers gonna have bron and AD alone

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
but to give up lonzo,kuzma and ingram:francis::francis:
breh i cant stomach that trade:francis::francis:
Lakers gonna have bron and AD alone

I feel you, but this is one of those things where you make moves and think about it later. I wanted AD to do this but he’s a year early. We needed more time and a strong playoff run to really boost the value of our assets.

Now what I want to know is whether or not we’ll still have our max slot? I thought we was gon still have cap flexibility to sign another max guy after trading for AD?

VegasCAC

Leader of #CACset
Supporter
Daps
Honestly there’s a reputation (somewhat earned) that league rigged shyt for the Lakers in the 2000s. Now there’s an over correction to screw the Lakers. Reverse conspiracy :francis:

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
I feel you, but this is one of those things where you make moves and think about it later. I wanted AD to do this but he’s a year early. We needed more time and a strong playoff run to really boost the value of our assets.

Now what I want to know is whether or not we’ll still have our max slot? I thought we was gon still have cap flexibility to sign another max guy after trading for AD?

Agreed.

People talking about they can’t “stomach” giving up uneven unreliable Zo and Bi for an ALL NBA GREAT player in AD!?!?!:dahell: The only one that would hurt just a BIT is having to give up Kuz as well but if you can get AD you gotta go for it. Youth is only so valuable before words like “potential” turn into “disappointment” and “Bust”

AND if they can get Kawhi this summer:banderas: NOBODY on these boards gonna be crying about no damn Zo.

Daps
Reppin
#LWO
DyHuF3pU8AEFmYm.jpg

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Honestly there’s a reputation (somewhat earned) that league rigged shyt for the Lakers in the 2000s. Now there’s an over correction to screw the Lakers. Reverse conspiracy :francis:
League didn't rig shyt. :francis:

People cry about that game 6 against the Kings but ignore that LA shoulda won game 5 if not for a bullshyt call. Webber dribbled the ball out of bounds right before Bibby's GW but they let Sacramento keep the ball. :francis: