A King and an Empire: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2018-19 season

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Lowkey tho, between Ball and BI who should go in this trade? I’m kinda torn. I’m hoping we can salvage enough youth from this. But if AD gives us a real shot at Kawhi then BI might be the one to keep since that perimeter defense would be ungodly. But Zo has amazing potential in his own right.

shyt, I’m not against any moves for any of the players but I highkey was hoping we could sign him outright and keep our assets. fukk it, cut that deal Maglinka....:ufdup:

Gotright

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
detroit
Lowkey tho, between Ball and BI who should go in this trade? I’m kinda torn. I’m hoping we can salvage enough youth from this. But if AD gives us a real shot at Kawhi then BI might be the one to keep since that perimeter defense would be ungodly. But Zo has amazing potential in his own right.

shyt, I’m not against any moves for any of the players but I highkey was hoping we could sign him outright and keep our assets. fukk it, cut that deal Maglinka....:ufdup:
I know you love BI but he make no sense with the players you said
AD
Bron
Kawhi
BI
Some pg
Or ball on the fast break passing to AD, lebron and kawhi

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I don’t think Kawhi tryna play with bron tbh. Regardless this is a piss poor move by rich Paul. But it kinda confirms that our FO is ok with the young core for now cause he wouldn’t be trying to force their hand otherwise. I still think the best move is to wait and try to sign a FA like Boogie then proceed

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
I know you love BI but he make no sense with the players you said
AD
Bron
Kawhi
BI
Some pg
Or ball on the fast break passing to AD, lebron and kawhi

Yeah, Ball makes way more sense in that scenario. BI does have tremendous potential and could end up also being a great third player next to AD/Kawhi post Bron. But you might be right, Zo is the one to keep in this situation. The game would be even easier for him around that kinda talent.

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Bruh hate to be a pessimist but the world won’t allow AD to get traded here. Pelicans won’t succumb to the pressure of rich Paul and AD cause they don’t want to been as laughing stocks. It’s already starting. I read the news and didn’t even get hyped.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
I don’t think Kawhi tryna play with bron tbh. Regardless this is a piss poor move by rich Paul. But it kinda confirms that our FO is ok with the young core for now cause he wouldn’t be trying to force their hand otherwise. I still think the best move is to wait and try to sign a FA like Boogie then proceed

fukkery and shyt talk aside I agree. Maybe I’m getting older now but damn nobody can’t at least honor their contract no more? It is what it is but I definitely wasn’t ready to deal with the AD question right now.

I like how deep our team is especially once we’ve gotten everyone back. So even with AD being a big ass comeup there’s no telling where the team will stand afterwards. I can still say with confidence that a healthy and focused Lakers team as constituted can compete for a title. Maglinka shouldn’t be so quick to say yes to anything.

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
Bruh hate to be a pessimist but the world won’t allow AD to get traded here. Pelicans won’t succumb to the pressure of rich Paul and AD cause they don’t want to been as laughing stocks. It’s already starting. I read the news and didn’t even get hyped.

All these fakkits are doing is giving the Pelicans a reason to trade him elsewhere, just like all the tampering shyt with PG :francis:

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
All these fakkits are doing is giving the Pelicans a reason to trade him elsewhere, just like all the tampering shyt with PG :francis:

Not to sound like a Bron stan, but I think espn would love to kill two birds with one stone in this situation. The fall from Grace of LeBron and the Lakers continued championship drought. The 30 for 30s and weak ass fake serious pieces would be gold for them. :skip:

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Social media is the Lakers downfall. all these blue check mark feggits have their own anti-bias and hiding behind their media credentials to make it seem like we ain't got shyt to offer while pretending to be objective

":damn:don't trade him to the Lakers, they GOT NOTHING TO OFFER..... in my professional objective opinion of course :steviej:" - them

Flex Luger

Job Is Finished
Daps
Might be shortsighted but if NO call and ask who's available I'm like

fTTBLia.gif