A King and an Empire: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2018-19 season

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Why the fukk would New Orleans operate on AD’s schedule? New Orleans waits until the summer and deals with Beantown

Help me understand
The big question still is will Boston be willing to part with Tatum. If they aren't I really don't see how Boston's offer really is much better than the Lakers. Kyrie's a free agent. Hayward contract is looking like an albatross until he shows he's fully back. Brown and Rozier's stock has fallen big time. The Kings pick isn't going to be nearly as high as people thought. Memphis pick is top 8 protected. And the Clippers pick is lottery protected.

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I can't understand why Kuzma is always left out of these proposed packages by most folks (actually I get it lol). The thing is, Kuzma is rated as our #1 best young prospect by people around the league, GMs, media etc (not by me).

In other words, he would be FRONT and CENTER of any big trade based off that hype. Kuzma fans tryna have their cake...but they gotta accept that he would likely be the centerpiece of any major deal.
Not true. Zo and Ingram both have more value according to league executives. Lowe talked about it on a podcast recently

Sinnerman

Veteran
Daps
What I'm worried about is the Lakers formally offer a proposal to the Pelicans

The Pelicans leak the offer, don't take it, and now the young guys check out