A King and an Empire: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2018-19 season

Osmosis

Superstar
Daps
They better not do the trade me to LA or bust shyt. That worked against the Lakers with both PG and Kawhi. Rich Paul gotta play it smart here and use some other teams as leverage.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Lakers and Celtics are really the only teams that make sense. Those are the only teams with a high end talent plus enough intriguing young players so that they aren't completely gutting a team to bring AD in. I can't think of another "contender" that can offer up anything worthwhile for him while remaining contenders.

Hater

R.I.P
Daps
Reppin
Lakers
reading fans of other teams call the lakers offers trash and proceed to say reggie jackson and andre drummond for AD type shyt is hilarious :mjlol:
Bruh you could offer prime Shaq + 10 first round picks and these dudes would say the offer is trash:mjlol:

nikkaz gon have seizures and shyt when AD gets traded to the GOAT franchise:picard:

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Bruh you could offer prime Shaq + 10 first round picks and these dudes would say the offer is trash:mjlol:

nikkaz gon have seizures and shyt when AD gets traded to the GOAT franchise:picard:

Breh, if Kawhi signs in the offseason they’ll all just collectively drop dead from too much sodium in their bloodstream. I want all stanbases to be seething with anger at us, fukk the league we GOAT franchise. :banderas:

Speaking of which, does this trade threaten the rest of our max money. This shyt ain’t gon mean as much to me if we don’t finesse Kawhi.