A King and an Empire: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2018-19 season

HoopLife

Superstar
Daps
nikkas need to stop posting all this Kobe shyt. The nikka is retired, dead that lame shyt :hhh:

This is Bron's Lakers

Welcome to greatest show on earth

latest

HoopLife

Superstar
Daps
So you're a visitor and you don't dictate shyt here. Kobe is a legend around here. He will always be praised especially in this thread. So you either stfu about that shyt or don't post.
Get use to my posting. I won't overrate Kobe to appease you.

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
Yeah I didnt say beat the Warriors and eliminate them from the playoffs. That's more of a Year 2 goal in the Bron and Magic Plan. But this year they want to punk them. Compete, make them uncomfortable, goon it up a bit, see if we can get some thrown mouthpieces and donkey tantrums:mjgrin: Let them know they're coming and it ain't gone be safe for San Francisco softies going forward :sas1:
"We"?

scust:hhh:

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Get use to my posting. I won't overrate Kobe to appease you.

Then get used to catching shyt from people in this thread. :kbshrug:

You’ll get nowhere being antagonistic about that shyt. It’s best we all just rally around Bron and y’all keep y’all Kobe comments outside this thread cuz 100% of Laker fans on this site pre-Bron are real Laker fans they ain’t just come thru a month or so ago.

HoopLife

Superstar
Daps
Then get used to catching shyt from people in this thread. :kbshrug:

You’ll get nowhere being antagonistic about that shyt. It’s best we all just rally around Bron and y’all keep y’all Kobe comments outside this thread cuz 100% of Laker fans on this site pre-Bron are real Laker fans they ain’t just come thru a month or so ago.
That's cool I thought I was walking into a Kobe shrine or something. Gave me the jimmy's. We good.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
That's cool I thought I was walking into a Kobe shrine or something. Gave me the jimmy's. We good.

You could say it is but that’s just cuz Kobe put in so much work for the Lakers. There’s always gonna be posts about Kobe by LWO brehs. Once the season starts the focus will be on Bron he’s the one leading the team now.

Sinnerman

Veteran
Daps
A couple weeks until training camp :whew:

Curious to see who makes their splash, since Luke says that the only guaranteed starter is Caesar Bron

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
So us LeBron fans can’t post in this thread?

Just don’t start shyt that’s all. If Laker fans want to post about Kobe that’s on them. During Bron’s tenure in LA y’all gon see how hard Laker fans go for their greats. Bron got a lot of backup fukkin with us.