A.I. that shamelessly cheats! - "Standing flash kicks" & double sonic booms ...while walking

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Nothing like going life and death with the final boss and you get that last shot in to take a round and let out that sigh of relief :whew:

"Resurrection!"
latest

:martin:

Eventually, you do learn to plan around it a bit but that shyt is a pain in the ass regardless. I use to try and purposely get him to use his super so I wouldn't have to have to worry about that but he would hold out on some "not yet :jawalrus:" shyt.

videogamestashbox.com

Hotep
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
When I win I bring we with me
Nothing like going life and death with the final boss and you get that last shot in to take a round and let out that sigh of relief :whew:

"Resurrection!"
latest

:martin:

Eventually, you do learn to plan around it a bit but that shyt is a pain in the ass regardless. I use to try and purposely get him to use his super so I wouldn't have to have to worry about that but he would hold out on some "not yet :jawalrus:" shyt.

:russ::lolbron:
:troll:

videogamestashbox.com

Hotep
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
When I win I bring we with me
SNK Bosses usually had some weakness that would never work in a non Boss fight that you can exploit/cheese and win

Mortal Kombat 2- from the SRK forums:

Iced/Vanilla Ice in JoJo's Bizarre Adventure

UMK3 psychic AI Jade and unmasked Sub Zero meant you were putting in more quarters in the machine

Shin Akuma/God Rugal in Capcom vs SNK 2

the Super Street Fighter 2 Turbo ladder
:wow:

Jparker

Innocence lost in the EAST
Daps
Reppin
Durham,NC
Guile was the hardest fukking CPU character in SF2. He always did the shyt OP mentioned. You couldn't do anything against him.

Jump and you get flash kicked. Move forward and it's a sonic boom. Didn't matter how the CPU was moving either. :upsetfavre:
I gotta say sagat was harder than guile for me

Tetsuo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Shin Akuma/God Rugal in Capcom vs SNK 2
Shin Akuma use to get me heated

S. Akuma goes all out at the start of the match and I'm Blocking and jumping out the way like " :hhh: fukk outa here", now I'm getting ready to go in:mjgrin:

His meter's been built up from all those attempts and he does that 1 Hit KO chop from the sky the moment I try to get some licks in :gucci:

StarClout

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broncos/NYY/NYR/ALA
Gotta update this for the 2018

Art of Fighting 2 has made me almost break a Switch, Dreamcast, PS2, and a laptop cause of how bullshyt it is. Don't believe me? Here's a quote from the SRK forums

SRK forums said:
Art of Fighting 2: I've heard it said that every single enemy in this game has SNK boss sydnrome, and it's so true. I dedicated myself to beating it on the Playstation 2 a while back. I made it to that stupid boxer, as my 7th or 8th opponent, and I must have fought him for over an hour. The only thing that kept me sane was the fact that I couldn't keep a straight face every time he said, 'Yay! I won!' in the same voice as the stupid kid from Ed, Edd, and Eddie. I felt like I was competing in the Special Olympics a bit there. But, true to form, the AI isn't just cheap, it's bad. I guess you can find holes in the AI and just exploit your way through the whole game, with the computer completely clueless as to how to defeat you.

Samurai Shodown 3 is the same SNK Boss Syndrome AI, but at least has ways to actually win

SRK forums said:
Samurai Shodown III: Everything I said about Art of Fighting 2 pretty much applies here, except not so bad. I'm pretty sure the AI watches what you do and 'learns' to counter that, which means you can actually suddenly start to do better if you change tactics. I was fighting against Ukyo, and he was giving me a hell of a hard time, then I accidentally jumped over him and whiffed an attack. He tried to counter by charging at me, also whiffing, and I got a free hit on his back. I quickly learned that he would fall for this EVERY SINGLE TIME, and after many, many attempts to defeat him a single round, I came out and double perfected him. Not very satisfying. This game actually isn't too bad if you play the right characters.