A.I. that shamelessly cheats! - "Standing flash kicks" & double sonic booms ...while walking

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Playing fighting games on the highest difficult is like fighting Floyd Mayweather. A.I. reacts to everything perfectly. Used to be :sadbron: everyday as a child. That god for online gaming. Can no longer tolerate playing fighting games offline.
Joined yesterday?
Welcome to the circus.
What's your gamer tag? If you game like that you should put your info in your profile.

mr.africa

Veteran
Daps
:ahh:
pro evolution soccer 5 and 6 on PS2.
you could not play two games the same way.
that motherfukker learned and adapted.
:wow:it was soccer heaven.played that shyt religiously,even when it pissed me off!!
(:flabbynsick:unlike fifa on PS2, once you had a winning formula,it pretty much worked all the time)

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
latest

:pacspit:

FatherSimp

Enough white hoes to last me thru ATL
Daps
2K17 takes the crown this year. Phantom fouls, forced post ups, psychic steals, cpu defenders that move faster than you, fadeaway threes from poor three point shooters, 50/50 balls that always go to the cpu, A.I. teammates that move away from the person they are guarding, CPU reading your movements on defense, frequently missing routine two handed dunks, animations being slowed so the cpu can get into a better defensive posture, calling for a pick and the roll man sets it on the opposite side of the court, being sucked into picks after you pass them, getting a blow by animation but not being able to get around your defender, A.I. teammates getting called for three second penalties while running plays, A.I. teammates fouling people that they aren't guarding just for the hell of it, causing ankle breaker animations where you hear the crowd react yet the cpu can still stay in front of you, blocked shots only lead to better shots for the cpu, Aron Baynes playing like Prime Hakeem. I'ma still play this shyt today though :mjgrin:

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

videogamestashbox.com

Hotep
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
When I win I bring we with me
I think the worst had to be old school snk games:wow:
Though i don't specifically recall cheating(in the breaking basic game rules sense) ...:patrice: More so just every A.I. fight being hard.:jbhmm:
Though there is a "tv trops" and "urban dictionary" listing for snk boss and their B.S. asses :ufdup:

bruh tried to pause the game when he was getting got :russ:
I do the same shyt :mjcry:

LennoxWine

All Star
Daps
I imagine a lot of work goes into programming the AI to not react perfect every time
I feel you, but this nonsense has existed for over 30 years. At some point I think fighting game developers would at least try to improve A.I. At the moment there's two difficulties.
1. The A.I. does absolutely nothing :russell:
2. The A.I. reacts the moment you press the button and your character hasn't even begun the animation yet.:martin:

There needs to be more of a human feel. Like adaptable A.I. Like if you do the same move over and over than you get punished, but if you throw out a new move for the first time then it's less likely that they react to it. Either way it's no fun when the A.I. just stands there:dahell: or is reading your mind on some "I dare you to press a button :troll:" fukkery

Tflasha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I feel you, but this nonsense has existed for over 30 years. At some point I think fighting game developers would at least try to improve A.I. At the moment there's two difficulties.
1. The A.I. does absolutely nothing :russell:
2. The A.I. reacts the moment you press the button and your character hasn't even begun the animation yet.:martin:

There needs to be more of a human feel. Like adaptable A.I. Like if you do the same move over and over than you get punished, but if you throw out a new move for the first time then it's less likely that they react to it. Either way it's no fun when the A.I. just stands there:dahell: or is reading your mind on some "I dare you to press a button :troll:" fukkery
Tekken does this

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Guile was the hardest fukking CPU character in SF2. He always did the shyt OP mentioned. You couldn't do anything against him.

Jump and you get flash kicked. Move forward and it's a sonic boom. Didn't matter how the CPU was moving either. :upsetfavre:

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:ahh:
pro evolution soccer 5 and 6 on PS2.
you could not play two games the same way.
that motherfukker learned and adapted.
:wow:it was soccer heaven.played that shyt religiously,even when it pissed me off!!
(:flabbynsick:unlike fifa on PS2, once you had a winning formula,it pretty much worked all the time)

Man fukk Inter Milan and Adriano :pacspit: look at this shyt:

Adriano-PES.png

I miss the PES PS2 days tho :mjcry:

One of the few times, I've wanted to break my pad, Frost A.I. was just stupid

Last edited: