A group of 19 Black families reportedly purchased almost 97 acres of land in Toomsboro, Georgia.

Hijo de luna

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
This is dope:salute:. On a work call last week we got to joking about social distancing and one of my coworkers-older white lady-let it come out that she and her husband lives on 250 acres. 250 fukking acres. Everybody was:whoo::merchant::mindblown::wtf::why:.

I'd like to know more about how they acquired that much land:mjpls:

Daps
This is what we need, NOT protests.

I hope they stress the importance of maintaining the area to their children. Sag Harbor NY was the black section of the Hamptons, and the next generation ended up selling the homes, or not maintaining the property. Some of the black residents said they didn’t want too many white people to move there, only because they wanted to keep the home prices, and taxes affordable for the young black families just coming into money.

Daps
This is dope:salute:. On a work call last week we got to joking about social distancing and one of my coworkers-older white lady-let it come out that she and her husband lives on 250 acres. 250 fukking acres. Everybody was:whoo::merchant::mindblown::wtf::why:.

I'd like to know more about how they acquired that much land:mjpls:

Is it in the south?

:mjpls:

mrfortune

All Star
Daps
:mjlol: you know how many people come out here Trying to link with TP??? Good luck though.
I feel you , but my girl has good acting credits and a pretty big youtube following so its not like some following her dreams. its really secondary. we just want we big house with a garden and to start a sustainable but profitable biz. cali aint it

Marlo Barksdale

Really out chea
Daps
Reppin
Tha M
Props to them. But if you really know about land, 97 acres isn't even that unattainable or rare. We gotta normalize these kinds of purchases because they're made every day and the price is relatively low. Only thing is to make sure the land tax is paid, but proper farming can take care of the majority of that.

Now is the time for Black people to get cheap farmland, especially with the eventual legalization of marijuana.