A google play music replacement

hadouken

quarter circle forward
Daps
I upload my music to Google play. Let's say I wanted to upload a seperate playlist that I have already saved on my computer. Is there an app where I can add my new playlist all at once and won't interfere with my current library?

detach

Banned
Daps
Reppin
OHIO
I still don't understand how Spotify is #1 streaming App. :trash::trash: happy satisfied user of Spotify has to never ever use any other streaming app. :dahell:

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
I still don't understand how Spotify is #1 streaming App. :trash::trash: happy satisfied user of Spotify has to never ever use any other streaming app. :dahell:

Spotify got the spot early, it had the coolest look. Plus you can stream for free, or at one point you could, on the desktop/laptop app. So that's a big deal.

Once ppl decided to pay to have it on their phones for their cars etc, they went with Spotify b/c they were familiar with it.

If this is just a Google Music rebranding, then I'm fine with that. But if they take away my library streaming, then I'm gone to Spotify.

blackjedi

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Planet far away with the palm leaves
Spotify got the spot early, it had the coolest look. Plus you can stream for free, or at one point you could, on the desktop/laptop app. So that's a big deal.

Once ppl decided to pay to have it on their phones for their cars etc, they went with Spotify b/c they were familiar with it.

If this is just a Google Music rebranding, then I'm fine with that. But if they take away my library streaming, then I'm gone to Spotify.
I'm done if google takes away my music worked too long on my library :francis:

Last edited:

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Except I probably have more music than you and most posters on here. I have 1tb of mp3s and 500gb of flac/lossless tracks. I have an outrageous amount of music.

Even with that, I use Tidal HiFi for all my music. It’s lossless, tagged appropriately, and easy to search for. Tidal is the fukking shyt.

All you in here sound like some broke motherfukkers that can’t afford $28 a month for Tidal s HiFi service :ufdup:

It’s so much easier to stream off Tidal HiFi. This is coming from somebody who has an outrageous number of downloaded tracks. That should make you think. Why do I prefer Tidal HiFi? There’s gotta be a reason, right? Why would somebody like me use Tidal? :jbhmm:
The funny shyt is HiFi streamed from a phone is the same quality as regular shyt:mjlol:

And if you listening via Bluetooth then:deadmanny:

SleezyBigSlim

Banned
Daps
Hopefully this is just for streaming because that's how it reads. I buy all my music on Google Play, I don't use their streaming however they always trying to offer that shyt and they pit it right up front and center and you have to dig around to find your own music. Nothing to worry about brehs. Its not like they gone stop selling music on the Google Play store. This won't effect me.