A google play music replacement

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
OK, so what abut the unreleased stuff that very few people have?

What about stuff YOU personally recorded at a concert or private show?

And in general, what about your personal collection you ALREADY PAID for?
I dunno man, I have a over a tb of music that I’ve been collecting since 2001. I recently got Tidal HiFi. I barely listen to my old collection, despite it having unreleased shyt. In all honesty, I haven’t missed that shyt at all, as Tidal has basically everything (including mixtapes) at lossless quality.

Y’all overemphasize how much you listen to “unreleased” shyt, in my opinion. Like, how often do you really listen to old unreleased mixtapes from the early 2000s? I’d venture to say, it’s not very often. :manny:

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
I dunno man, I have a over a tb of music that I’ve been collecting since 2001. I recently got Tidal HiFi. I barely listen to my old collection, despite it having unreleased shyt. In all honesty, I haven’t missed that shyt at all, as Tidal has basically everything (including mixtapes) at lossless quality.

Y’all overemphasize how much you listen to “unreleased” shyt, in my opinion. Like, how often do you really listen to old unreleased mixtapes from the early 2000s? I’d venture to say, it’s not very often. :manny:

it doesnt matter. It's MINE.

That's like saying I b/c I havent watched a movie in 10 years that I shouldnt worry about keeping the DVD anymore

detach

Banned
Daps
Reppin
OHIO

There's plenty of songs I can only find on YouTube, ie rap battles, local artist that aren't on streams, etc. I use a YouTube audio downloader, then I upload it on Google Play. Now I can stream it :banderas:

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
it doesnt matter. It's MINE.

That's like saying I b/c I havent watched a movie in 10 years that I shouldnt worry about keeping the DVD anymore

Music is like a time machine for me, the ability to instantly go back and listen to a song or album that I might not have heard in 10+ years and share that experience with others is priceless to me:mjcry:

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Spoken like a casual ass nikka that has no idea what it means to build up a catalog.
Except I probably have more music than you and most posters on here. I have 1tb of mp3s and 500gb of flac/lossless tracks. I have an outrageous amount of music.

Even with that, I use Tidal HiFi for all my music. It’s lossless, tagged appropriately, and easy to search for. Tidal is the fukking shyt.

All you in here sound like some broke motherfukkers that can’t afford $28 a month for Tidal s HiFi service :ufdup:

It’s so much easier to stream off Tidal HiFi. This is coming from somebody who has an outrageous number of downloaded tracks. That should make you think. Why do I prefer Tidal HiFi? There’s gotta be a reason, right? Why would somebody like me use Tidal? :jbhmm: