A google play music replacement

detach

Banned
Daps
Reppin
OHIO
I always thought Google Play Music should merge with YouTube Music.

Yinny

I miss LLC Twitter
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
I still buy off apple music like a buster, you’re welcome Drake. I think I need to just make the full switch to Tidal even though they and all the services lack a lot of music I want esp oldies.

dontreadthis

philly.
Daps
Does Tidal allow you to upload your own music library? :jbhmm:
I wanna know this too. I posted some shyt like "imagine paying for a music subscription and not even being able to upload files from your PC and access them anywhere" and Tidal users were telling me "yeah we can do this too".
:dwillhuh:

Romell

Superstar
Daps
Y'all know it's just a rebranding right? :dwillhuh:

When you pay for Google Play, you get Youtube Red as well. Most people don't know Play exists and think Youtube is Google's "Music streaming" app so it makes sense to just combine them in some way.

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
Y'all know it's just a rebranding right? :dwillhuh:

When you pay for Google Play, you get Youtube Red as well. Most people don't know Play exists and think Youtube is Google's "Music streaming" app so it makes sense to just combine them in some way.
It's moreso about the streaming your own music for free aspect.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
I dunno man, I have a over a tb of music that I’ve been collecting since 2001. I recently got Tidal HiFi. I barely listen to my old collection, despite it having unreleased shyt. In all honesty, I haven’t missed that shyt at all, as Tidal has basically everything (including mixtapes) at lossless quality.

Y’all overemphasize how much you listen to “unreleased” shyt, in my opinion. Like, how often do you really listen to old unreleased mixtapes from the early 2000s? I’d venture to say, it’s not very often. :manny:
Speak for yourself breh :hhh: