A Former WWE Writing Assistant Speaks

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
incredible,.....

best insider stuff i ever read if true.

i also,...like someone finally explained the disconnect to the audience.

vince has never really seen any movies or media and is disconnected.

so no wonder the product always seems as though it is offbrand as hell.

that is why the gags are mostly horrific.

as vince has no current frame of reference to know what is played or current.

in an odd way,...ju was like that, too.
a genius who never knew nuffin current,...especially movies.

i remember on my 7463847473737 viewing of menace,....

he is like i never seen it cause i lived it,...and we were all like,..you never seen menace.

plus he is from cali,.....dude did not know not one of the jokes,....

he didn't get the joke about the in fruna yo cousin, or wheels.

it was a trip,..i guess vince is the same way. people like that have great minds but they could be enhanced by attaching to outside stimuli.

this explains why wwe tv has no real consistency or idea of quality.

plus sometimes you are like is this 1960's tv humor...it makes sense now.

vkm, needs some black ghetto friends,.....to put him up on shyt.....ramp him up so to speak.

art barr

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Good read. I agree that Sheamus isn't built to carry the company.

if vince ramped up to get current somehow,.....

this company could easily experience another boom,...no wonder this company goes from low to poor to high quality so much.

now,...i see what is going on.......

vkm needs to ramp up amd maybe sheamus could improve.

as this info pretty much explajns why the talent always feels better than they look on tv.

art barr

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
:snoop: @ how the man put the Cena situation flat-out on the table and niqqas REFUSE to understand it. Why would they turn a guy who does the most sponsorships, the most PR work, the most stuff with kids, draws the most merch money... just to appease 30-year-olds who would still complain anyway? I am bored to tears with the Cena face run myself, but until they have someone to pick up his workload, it'd be a dumbass move on their part. The only bad move they've made is that they HAVEN'T built someone up so they can take over. They needed to be doin' that YESTERDAY, and it's still unclear who's taking THAT spot next.

I kinda figured that about Vince not really being too into the outside world... Foley and Michaels are a couple people who noted that he didn't have a real grip on what was up-to-date in pop culture. I guess it makes sense, cause it's not like WWE is his job, it's something he owns and has a million jobs within. And then, he's old which also explains that. He probably spends more time going over storylines, business ventures, and having meetings than watching TV to find out what the new hot shyt is this week.

i think it aso explains how potent rocky iii was to america.

as the movie, the characters, the music and all the marketing.

actually permeated so vince recognized what hogun was, and rehired him back.

i guess in vince's mind,...nuffin else has permeated on that level to amke him care.

i always wondered why vince never really knew how to capitalize after that.

it is because in his mind,...the world is still like when his dad ran wwwf.

except for the time when thunderlips and scsa were there.

now it all makes perfect sense,...all this time, i really thought vince was an old koot. he is just disconnected,...and needs someone to kinda bring him up to speed.
that is an outside party with no interest but to see him be more malleable and worldly.

now,...i think about it,...maybe vince has no idea about pc racial lines.

so the booker racist burial by cripple ache was purposefully made so you would detest hunter.

it was just vince not understanding,..things changed since atlas/johnson/heel hogun racist era work.

art barr

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Outside of wrestling, he's probably a cool dude. In terms of the E, he throws his weight around just like Vince. The only difference is he has a greater since of reality than Vin man.

It's cool that Jericho wanted to get Punk over, especially when everyone sees this run with title as a failure. Also it seems like Dolph really wants to get himself over, but Vince obviously doesn't want him over judging by him getting reprimanded for going off the script. Dolph is good on the mic, but is lack of promo time is proof Vince wants him at jobber status.

maybe not,.....

if what the writer said is true,...

then vince is disconnected, and offbrand.

so he probably sees disaster like the bully gun thing if it isn't handled exactly the way he sees it going.

vkm likes the billy gunn/edge look,..it just so happens he probably has disconnect in how to get it done in this day and time. vkm is right about the archetyle of gunn/edge/ziggler.

as it is northshore beach movie/blue lagoon bf type which will draw if done right. it is just vkm is disconnected so his ideas haven't worked.

the only time it would have worked,.....he sacrificed it for edge going over at mania over del rio.
i thought the edge goes over del rio at mania was a contractual obligation.

now,..after this info,...it feels like it was the decision vince made that they thought was best.

edge being in the me all the time now makes sense as well.

art barr

DANJ!

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
i think it aso explains how potent rocky iii was to america.

as the movie, the characters, the music and all the marketing.

actually permeated so vince recognized what hogun was, and rehired him back.

i guess in vince's mind,...nuffin else has permeated on that level to amke him care.

i always wondered why vince never really knew how to capitalize after that.

it is because in his mind,...the world is still like when his dad ran wwwf.

except for the time when thunderlips and scsa were there.

now it all makes perfect sense,...all this time, i really thought vince was an old koot. he is just disconnected,...and needs someone to kinda bring him up to speed.
that is an outside party with no interest but to see him be more malleable and worldly.

now,...i think about it,...maybe vince has no idea about pc racial lines.

so the booker racist burial by cripple ache was purposefully made so you would detest hunter.

it was just vince not understanding,..things changed since atlas/johnson/heel hogun racist era work.

art barr

I would be willing to bet that as recently as 5 years ago, Vince prob. thought MTV was still a big deal. :laugh:

But what you said also makes sense- I think MTV was so huge in the '80s (and I'm sure his kids at the time were crazy about it), he was able to understand how important that was and implement it into the product. But after that? It took stuff like the Gulf War for something in current news to translate over to the WWF. Especially looking at the mid-90s stuff- the look of the WWF was trapped in the 80s until like '97, which is when (according to Foley) Vince called a meeting and said that he was a little out of touch and welcomed them to add as much feedback as they want. Then you see the Attitude Era which they pretty much needed to do because shyt changed so drastically. But then, look how long he held on to that- they did those types of storylines/characters/etc. until it wasn't surprising anymore. Not really an excuse, cause I'm sure SOMEONE else up there knows a little more about current pop culture. But it figures that someone who's involved in their company 24/7 wouldn't have a clue what's new unless it was a major phenomenon.

Daps
5 star posting right here. nikkas don't buy merch, don't order ppvs, only go to live events when their man crush is present yet want to tell Vince what to do with his top money maker. :what:

That's what i`m always telling people on here, shut the fukk up unless you plan to to start putting down coin for the WWE.

80% of the board is streaming and not spending a dime on the WWE and they`re talking about "The product is stale, Cena needs to turn, no one likes RKO".

Some of you got to notice you're not the customer so your word is dog shyt, you're the window shopping motherfukker.

I honestly think i`m probably one of the bigger "Customers" for the E on here.

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
HHH being a cool guy :jawalrus:

Bryan being a one trick pony :jawalrus:

Almost botched his coming out storyline with AJ :jawalrus:

Sheamus good at everything that counts :jawalrus:

Cena wanting to turn heel :jawalrus:

Cena the hardest working man in the company bar none :jawalrus:

Not one mention of the Rock :jawalrus:

Do you IWC geeks ever get tired of losing and your fantasies anally raped by the iron phallus of reality? :jawalrus:

Daps
That's what i`m always telling people on here, shut the fukk up unless you plan to to start putting down coin for the WWE.

80% of the board is streaming and not spending a dime on the WWE and they`re talking about "The product is stale, Cena needs to turn, no one likes RKO".

Some of you got to notice you're not the customer so your word is dog shyt, you're the window shopping motherfukker.

I honestly think i`m probably one of the bigger "Customers" for the E on here.

:ohhh: good shyt my nikka

Im tired of Cena just like the rest of the IWC but i did notice the main complainers are the adults who work but still dont drop coin on WWE products whether its toys, clothes, ppvs, etc

I mean i still think Vince should get his act together and learn to make big changes

Twittertainment sux