A Former WWE Writing Assistant Speaks

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
As for Cena wanting to turn heel? Nah...that don't sound right.
It's filed and understood and that's all that matters, since the person who worked for the E would obviously know more than you.

Sheamus doesn't get that same kind of push.

Sheamus is gonna be eating off Adam Sandler and Farrelly Brothers movies. The crossover is coming. The Irish Spring is in full effect. Cleanse yourself of the denial that consumes you :yes:

NovaKane

Swazy
Daps
Good read. Sheamus isn't that entertainin' as a face. shyt, it took awhile for me to rock with him as heel. A replacement for Cena though? :manny:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
It's filed and understood and that's all that matters, since the person who worked for the E would obviously know more than you.

Sheamus is gonna be eating off Adam Sandler and Farrelly Brothers movies. The crossover is coming. The Irish Spring is in full effect. Cleanse yourself of the denial that consumes you :yes:

You don't even know what filed and understood mean. Cena already said he would do anything to not turn heel. There's no fukking way that a guy as protected as he is can't turn heel if he doesn't want to. What are you? 5 years old or some shyt to buy into that goofiness. You kids need to start putting 2 and 2 together for once instead of being told what to do all the damn time.

Sheamus is taking Smackdown ratings even as I type. He's an absolute failure in 2012..getting bested by a guy that they had Michal Cole bury every week as a nerd and vegan. LOL. Sheamus ain't shyt. Never has been, never will be.

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
You don't even know what filed and understood mean. Cena already said he would do anything to not turn heel. There's no fukking way that a guy as protected as he is can't turn heel if he doesn't want to. What are you? 5 years old or some shyt to buy into that goofiness. You kids need to start putting 2 and 2 together for once instead of being told what to do all the damn time.

The fact is, nobody's gonna take your word over the word of someone who was in on the writing, and there's no reason to.

Sheamus is taking Smackdown ratings even as I type.

by storm, I know :jawalrus:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Take my word? Cena spoke on this shyt right after WM. Who the fukk is this guy?:laugh: He's not turning heel and he doesn't want to. He's a pandering idiot who wants to be boring and one dimensional. That's what he is and who he is and no magical article and lame little IWC hick fans can change that fact.

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
Take my word? Cena spoke on this shyt right after WM. Who the fukk is this guy?:laugh: He's not turning heel and he doesn't want to.

A person on the inside is telling you what's going on. You think Cena's just gonna come out to the public and flat out be like "man I fukking hate this, turn me heel already?" This is the shyt you do every time somebody has a take on something that disagrees with the bitterness of your heart. You only discredit the source when the source disagrees with you.

If you wanna be in on the writing team so you can figure that out for yourself and have your beliefs backed up by some sort of proof, they ARE hiring. Send them your resume or something. They might call you back. Dead ass.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
A person on the inside is telling you what's going on. You think Cena's just gonna come out to the public and flat out be like "man I fukking hate this, turn me heel already?" This is the shyt you do every time somebody has a take on something that disagrees with the bitterness of your heart. You only discredit the source when the source disagrees with you.

If you wanna be in on the writing team so you can figure that out for yourself and have your beliefs backed up by some sort of proof, they ARE hiring. Send them your resume or something. They might call you back. Dead ass.

A fired person is telling me something. So what? Will Cena come out and say he's turning heel? The motherfukker talks about it every year...the whole build towards the Rock match was about guilting for cheering for someone who wasn't there every week? That's the John Cena promos we got and as you know now, that's all coming from him. That's the best he's got. And his best led to lower ratings and is gonna lead to scandalous numbers once Raw goes 3 hours.

Discredit the source when it disagrees with me? Cena c/s everything I just said. Look it up. I can't be your spoonfeeder this time. It's all been filed. Cena is a lazy ass cat who wants his merchandise money instead of having anything closet to a legacy or getting better. That's all he is. A outright phony. A chump. A laughing stock...in his own hometown, no less:laugh: Damn shame.

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY
Sheamus would be a good anti-hero face e.g. Orton imo. I don't want to to hear none of those Irish tales anymore. :scusthov:
Cena turning heel at this point :ehh: I'm not sure if it makes an impact.
Good call making Bryan a heel. He looks the part of a cocky douche lol and cuts better promos now 'cause of it.

DocZulu

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Great read.

I still can't believe how a guy who has as much pull as Cena keeps doing the same corny shyt for all these years.

Reading the part about DB's face promos kind of tells me why every face is so bland nowadays. They really want every good guy to be the same.

Kinda surprised they have that much faith in Fella, I knew he was seen as a future star but being billed as the next Cena is a huge thing.

ECA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sheamus doesn't have what it takes to become the next Cena. He can't even carry SD! at the moment.

DANJ!

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
:snoop: @ how the man put the Cena situation flat-out on the table and niqqas REFUSE to understand it. Why would they turn a guy who does the most sponsorships, the most PR work, the most stuff with kids, draws the most merch money... just to appease 30-year-olds who would still complain anyway? I am bored to tears with the Cena face run myself, but until they have someone to pick up his workload, it'd be a dumbass move on their part. The only bad move they've made is that they HAVEN'T built someone up so they can take over. They needed to be doin' that YESTERDAY, and it's still unclear who's taking THAT spot next.

I kinda figured that about Vince not really being too into the outside world... Foley and Michaels are a couple people who noted that he didn't have a real grip on what was up-to-date in pop culture. I guess it makes sense, cause it's not like WWE is his job, it's something he owns and has a million jobs within. And then, he's old which also explains that. He probably spends more time going over storylines, business ventures, and having meetings than watching TV to find out what the new hot shyt is this week.