A Former WWE Writing Assistant Speaks

PopOnCloud9

All Star
Daps
I like seeing how everyone generally likes Triple H, except for a few weirdos within the IWC.

Outside of wrestling, he's probably a cool dude. In terms of the E, he throws his weight around just like Vince. The only difference is he has a greater since of reality than Vin man.

It's cool that Jericho wanted to get Punk over, especially when everyone sees this run with title as a failure. Also it seems like Dolph really wants to get himself over, but Vince obviously doesn't want him over judging by him getting reprimanded for going off the script. Dolph is good on the mic, but is lack of promo time is proof Vince wants him at jobber status.

Daps
I like seeing how everyone generally likes Triple H, except for a few weirdos within the IWC.

Yep, and the losers who get fired like Helms who were fukkups.

HHH is basically respected by most the wrestlers and writers, but on the IWC he is the fukking devil.

Just look at how many people got better opportunities since HHH has taken a larger role.

Daps
HHH probably is a good dude IRL but he has been a part of some booking decisions that made no sense whatsoever. SuperHHH as a heel? Evolution going from a stable to more HHH dikksucking? Booker T? Damn near burying MVP/Shelton and the product as a whole? IWC does exaggerate some things but it's not like they've been bytching about this for no reason.
Cena turning heel? This contradicts an article I remember reading about Cena himself saying he'd actively fight a heel turn from management. :yeshrug:
Sheamus era? I guess it makes sense now that I think about it. Cena could turn heel then we'd have a Cena vs. Sheamus main event at some point.
Cena/Orton/Punk having some creative control is nothing new.
DB not wanting to be paired up with AJ because it tangles him in an unnecessary storyline is understandable. I know that DB is great now but I told you guys that his promo game wasn't up to par back then, this guy confirmed it.

TRIPLE M

This is Where the Power Lies
Daps
So cena is a phony...surprise surprise and in real life he really is a wigger from the burbs

Takerstani

Extraterrestrial
Supporter
Daps
I had thought they were positioning Sheamus. He's been running in to "save" people a lot recently and that last segment with Cena was OD corny. I was also cautious not to get my hopes up about the recent resurgence of the tag division. Too bad, if true.

The Great One

Swag Surfin
Daps
Great read.

I still can't believe how a guy who has as much pull as Cena keeps doing the same corny shyt for all these years.

Reading the part about DB's face promos kind of tells me why every face is so bland nowadays. They really want every good guy to be the same.

Kinda surprised they have that much faith in Fella, I knew he was seen as a future star but being billed as the next Cena is a huge thing.
Breh this is about Money, this is about green. Not some feelings people have. Cena is the biggest thing going and has merchandise sales have EASILY eclipsed people who have been with WWE longer - Triple H, Undertaker, Shawn Michaels, etc.. Hell he probably TRIPLED the amount of Merch the Rock has sold like 3 years ago lol.

Why get off that cash cow for some people on the internet who don't buy merch anyway?

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Cripple H brought up the Rock in a interview we've all heard by now and had to choose his words very carefully because the Rock and Vince are partners in whatever he's involved in.

As for Cena wanting to turn heel? Nah...that don't sound right. The boy seems legitimately obsessed with the Make a Wish foundation stuff and wants to continue to play that kind of Superman. Means he's a push over and he has no backbone but that's been the case with him for a very long time. He's mediocrity personified.

Punk acting like a little kid at Survivor Series? Damn shame.

LOL@wanting Sheamus to blow up on that level. Kids may like him but they'll never like him like Mysterio or Cena. Cena is SO over with kids because he won a WHOLE lot in 2006-2010. Sheamus doesn't get that same kind of push.

Cena turning heel? This contradicts an article I remember reading about Cena himself saying he'd actively fight a heel turn from management.
It wasn't an "article". It was a quote from Cena. "I don't think I'm a bad guy" and all of that wack shyt. Sounds as silly as New Generation idiots who bought into their own gimmicks.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Breh this is about Money, this is about green. Not some feelings people have. Cena is the biggest thing going and has merchandise sales have EASILY eclipsed people who have been with WWE longer - Triple H, Undertaker, Shawn Michaels, etc.. Hell he probably TRIPLED the amount of Merch the Rock has sold like 3 years ago lol.

Why get off that cash cow for some people on the internet who don't buy merch anyway?

But it's not about people on the internet, it's about what (supposedly) Cena wants.

If the guy "would love the be a heel" then he CAN be a heel. Specially at this point of his career were he is already established as as a WWE icon. He's still gonna make a shyt load of money, so why not have a little fun and have a heel run?.

Willy Waffle

Willy Da Waffleman
Daps
Reppin
#GIANTS #KNICKS #RANGERS
On the tag and Divas divisions:

“The thing with Vince is he goes through these weird and seemingly random phases. For a while he'll be into the tag division, then he couldn't care less. He'll want to do Diva storylines, then he doesn't care if they make it on the show at all. He'll hire someone like Tamina and not do crap with them for years, then one day ask "Why aren't we doing anything with Tamina Snuka? She's a Snuka goddammit!" and Tamina will get a random push.

Right now I guess he's in the mood for some attention on the tag division.”

:deadrose: