A few years from now many will look back at the Xbox 360 and realize...

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Was one of the worst gaming consoles of all time only saved by a strong online interface and community, lets look back

-Were there really any good exclusive (key word exclusive) games other than the usual Gears of War and overrated Halo franchises?

-Call of Duty and the simplistic online interface and the fact that it was a cheaper priced system is the only reason most people would prefer the 360, lets be honest

-While developers were producing another rehashed gunner game, the PS3 developers were crafting state of the art gameplay that was overlooked by games like Call of Duty.
To this day there has not been an action game on the level of Uncharted 2, which I considered the gold standard of action games, throw in some Metal Gear 4, God of War 3, kill zone, ratchet and clank, little big planet, heavy rain,

Which brings me to this question?
Why do 360 owners pretend like all the multiplatform games were only made for 360

Truly a horrible uninspired system compared to many others

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
It was one of the worst gaming consoles of all time only saved by a strong online interface and community, lets look back

-Were there really any good exclusive (key word exclusive) games other than the usual Gears of War and overrated Halo franchises?

-Call of Duty and the simplistic online interface and the fact that it was a cheaper priced system is the only reason most people would prefer the 360, lets be honest

-While developers were producing another rehashed gunner game, the PS3 developers were crafting state of the art gameplay that was overlooked by games like Call of Duty.
To this day there has not been an action game on the level of Uncharted 2, which I considered the gold standard of action games, throw in some Metal Gear 4, God of War 3, kill zone, ratchet and clank, little big planet, heavy rain, infamous, warhawk

Which brings me to this question?
Why do 360 owners pretend like all the multiplatform games were only made for 360
How many times have you heard "ps3 got no games bruh"
Out of the mouths of dudes who only play Call of Duty :comeon:

Truly a horrible uninspired system compared to many others

jalamanta

GOAT
Daps
I own Xbox and I agree.

The only real great exclusive is Forza franchise and it is really better than GT.

But most lames play Call of Duty and Halo (which is trash) and dont even know it exists.

TruStyle

All Star
Daps
Own both, like both. Both got good shyt.

Shut up and play what you like and stop worrying what another muthafukkka is doing with his cash and free time.

Btw dont act like Halo wasnt the only game people were playing for years until MW dropped and changed the game.

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
360 has alot of great games that aren't considered exclusive cause they're also on PC. There's also some really good arcade titles too. I don't see a reason to throw shade like it was the Atari Jaguar or something just because the PS3 came through with some great exclusives also :laugh:

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
Yea the system that revolutionized console gaming and has been copied by its competitors is the worst sounds right.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
The 360 fought the once-invincible PlayStation brand to a standstill. Split down to the middle and taking away all the third party exclusives. That is what the 360 will be remembered for. Some say that it dumbed down gaming for that gen, but M$ and their big $$$ really brought legit competition and made some people question Sony.

Also the gen when American developers took dominance on the charts. M$ is an American company and adapted to the online era very easily with the American made games. Japanese developers were stuck at a hard place cause remaining exclusive to the PS3 could cost them hundreds of millions of dollars. Sony was forced to adapt and to change their initial strategy that they relied on the PS1 and PS2 era: they had to made AAA games from in-house, not from third party companies anymore.

Costanza

lord of the idiots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jerrys place
people who say call of duty and halo are trash are just garbage videogamers, who werent good enough to win in one of the two main games so they waste hours playing gay ass one player games...

real videogamers beat them shets in like 2 weeks tops and then get back to uppin there k/d ratio in halo 4 or cod...

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
The 360 fought the once-invincible PlayStation brand to a standstill. Split down to the middle and taking away all the third party exclusives. That is what the 360 will be remembered for. Some say that it dumbed down gaming for that gen, but M$ and their big $$$ really brought legit competition and made some people question Sony.

Also the gen when American developers took dominance on the charts. M$ is an American company and adapted to the online era very easily with the American made games. Japanese developers were stuck at a hard place cause remaining exclusive to the PS3 could cost them hundreds of millions of dollars. Sony was forced to adapt and to change their initial strategy that they relied on the PS1 and PS2 era: they had to made AAA games from in-house, not from third party companies anymore.

Yup this generation was for Microsoft to build third party parity people tend to forget MGS,DMC, VF FF etc use to all be PlayStation exclusive Microsoft overcame a lot thus gen while Sony was able to fund money for inhouse studios without worrying about support. Now that MS has the support you're starting to see their new studios release games( halo 4, horizon etc) . Next gens first party support is going to be great for them .

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i only used my xbox for the mass effect 1-2, shyt was my most expensive dust collector