A Dose of Reality About Comicbook Movies

Daps
Reppin
Canada
I feel like if there wasn't a stigma of being a manchild by reading comics, more people would dig them. There's some really good ones. Doesn't always have to be DC and marvel shyt either. I dunno mane

I read comics, but a lot of it I don't read is because the art is really bad and the storylines are shytty. It doesn't help not many buy them anymore, so they really can't afford talent.

Fury616

www.illdust.com
Daps
Reppin
( o Y o )
One thing I hate about comic book geeks. I don't understand why do they want the movie to be exactly like the comics. That's stupid to me. I don't want to watch something I know exactly what would happen. But hey maybe it's me :manny:

Most don't want the movies to be exactly like the comics...I know I don't. The problem is when these Hollywood clowns stray so far away from the source material and fukk it all up.

The Spider-Man movies were garbage cuz Peter Parker is a whiny crying bytch. In the comics he constantly jokes around and trolls his enemies while kicking their asses.

Batman actually has detective skills and is a strategic genius which is almost completely absent from all the Batman movies.

The Walking Dead show would be so much better if it were closer to the source material like Game of Thrones.

Thats the shyt that causes nerd rage.

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
Most don't want the movies to be exactly like the comics...I know I don't. The problem is when these Hollywood clowns stray so far away from the source material and fukk it all up.

The Spider-Man movies were garbage cuz Peter Parker is a whiny crying bytch. In the comics he constantly jokes around and trolls his enemies while kicking their asses.

Batman actually has detective skills and is a strategic genius which is almost completely absent from all the Batman movies.

The Walking Dead show would be so much better if it were closer to the source material like Game of Thrones.

I guess u r one of those guys too then. :russ:

Spider-Man joked around plenty in those movies.

It may be different from the comics (I wouldn't kno). But dude lost his uncle. He has to see his aunt everyday after this knowing he could have done something. He really have no friends. He killed his only friend dad. His realtionship with MJ and all their problems. Trying to live the legit way of life. So Pete be struggling with real niqqa sh1t like bills n sh1t.

And then the newer Spidey his parents are gone with no trace of nothing.

Idk if anyone would be shucking & jiving 24/7 with those problems

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You

Comics fans who feel that way are in the minority. Most of the outraged comics fans freak out over dumb shyt like some of the nonsense I saw about the Constantine tv show trailer..."His shirt is too clean and white!", "His trench coat isn't long enough!" "His accent is off!"

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
The still fukked up Man Of Steel either way :manny:
qTHxOZx.gif

hotbeezie

Go Dawgzz!!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
You know what I dose of reality I got?

I'm casual than a mugg :manny:

Didn't know any of those terms dude was mentioning

I really didn't complain about most of the movies.

I really don't know or care what's canon anymore.

At best I'm watching a cartoon or the movie.

And honestly, I'm cool with that because I don't argue comics. :yeshrug: