A Dollar Only Stays In The Black Community For 6 Hours

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
nope

that's a compromised mentality and a lie.

if you believe getting 10k saved towards changing your life is impossible you are doomed eternally.

You're a East African in Canada w/ no grasp of ADOS wealth. Prosperity Now's Racial Divide series(they did about 5 cities) and Darity's Color of Wealth series(DC; LA, Miami, Boston) showed the reality of black wealth and particularly ADOS wealth w/ the Color of Wealth. How can ADOS in mass stack $10k when 18% of blacks are unemployed as of May's data(this is probably 25% for ADOS); 1/3 of blacks are at 0 or negative net wealth(this is pre-covid and includes blk immigrants which boost the numbers), and the median blk family is worth $1.7k(pre-covid and this number includes blk immigrants)?

You're not making sense and you clearly don't understand what we're going through.

videogamestashbox.com

Hotep
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
When I win I bring we with me
Do you have link or did you perform a study yourself and come to this conclusion?

This isn't true.

The professor who theorized this can't prove how he got the figure.

NO THE fukk IT DOESN'T!!

Stop repeating this debunked bullshyt!!!

I know motherfukkers won't read the article if I just post the link.

Fact-Checks, News

Does A Dollar Spent In The Black Community Really Stay There For Only Six Hours?

Does a Dollar Spent in the Black Community Really Stay There for Only Six Hours?

Yall beat me to it :ehh::mjgrin:

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
OP spoke no lies yall, hear it from the good doctor himself.

whole interview is time stamp worthy but i will find where he goes in-depth to ghost's premise.

TIME STAMP : 49min 30sec.

Last edited:

saturn7

Politics is an EXCHANGE!!!
Daps
Reppin
DMV Freedman
OP spoke no lies yall, hear it from the good doctor himself.

whole interview is time stamp worthy but i will find where he goes in-depth to ghost's premise.

TIME STAMP : 49min 30sec.

OP did speak a lie. That is a myth that a dollar only lasts 6 hours in the black community.
There is no way to measure how long a dollar lasts in a particular community. No government agencies tracking that.

People need to stop repeating this bullshyt.
I respect Dr. Claude but where is he getting these numbers from?

Commish

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
All I know is that where I live, it is very difficult for Black brick and mortar businesses to survive, especially due to the pandemic.

The last bonifide Soul Food restaurant closed down after the first Covid-19 lockdown. I know of two Creole/seafood spots left. Not sure if they will make it. One BBQ spot folded and a non Black proprietor took over.

Only Black businesses I see surviving are people who have home businesses, are into real estate, sales or have an online business.

It is simply unfortunate to see Black people suffering financially. I wish things were different. Hopefully, something good will happen for Black businesses next year and beyond..

Jimmy from Linkedin

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Managing Director at Breh & Breh, Inc
Buy black brehs. fukk what these agents talking about.
its not an agent thing to fact check breh. You provided a critical topic and should expect to get critical and constructive responses. Part of learning history is understanding where it went wrong and why. Understanding these, in my opinion, messianic shaming tactics, is crucial to us being capable of fixing this problem.

Would it not be helpful for us to understand, if it were true, how the black dollar only circulates for 6 hours? Wouldn't that be critical at analyzing what types of businesses we need to have so that we could "let the dollar circulate" at those points where it left the circulation, if that were true?

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
its not an agent thing to fact check breh. You provided a critical topic and should expect to get critical and constructive responses. Part of learning history is understanding where it went wrong and why. Understanding these, in my opinion, messianic shaming tactics, is crucial to us being capable of fixing this problem.

Would it not be helpful for us to understand, if it were true, how the black dollar only circulates for 6 hours? Wouldn't that be critical at analyzing what types of businesses we need to have so that we could "let the dollar circulate" at those points where it left the circulation, if that were true?
The person hooting and hollering in thread is an agent that refuses to prove he's black therefore he's a cac to me.

If you have more accurate data to dispel mine by all means I'm here for it to be presented...I welcome it, but the intent of this thread is righteous.

fukk that agent tho..

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps

You're better off talking to a brick wall breh. He doesn't understand critical thinking. Call him out on fact checking or his agenda and the agent accusation or skillful dodge into his own question begins.

Last edited: