A Commodore 64 Classic Mini is coming in early 2018... priced at $69.99!

Walgreens

Be Well.
Supporter
Daps
This will probably do pretty well over in Europe.

We had one when I was a kid. I didn't have a huge collection of games for it because it was obviously secondary to my NES, but Zork, Blue Max and Family Feud were pretty fun.

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
how difficult was it and what do you do on a day to day if you dont mind me asking.

Im really curious about it and just dont know if its for me.
it was difficult learning because it's easy to over think if you don't know any better. everything seems complex but in the end it's either true, false, or math. but once it clicks it's on and poppin. it's like rhyming or painting, you develop your own style. it's not something you can force yourself to like. just take some courses and see if it clicks for you

day to day, I turn paper processes into web app processes. think deposit slip vs online banking. I program, troubleshoot, support, and improve all day everyday

Last edited:
Daps
it was difficult learning because it's easy to over think if you don't know any better. everything seems complex but in the end it's either true, false, or math. but once it clicks it's on and poppin. it's like rhyming or painting, you develop your own style. it's not something you can force yourself to like. just take some courses and see if it clicks for you

day to day, I turn paper processes into web app processes. think deposit slip vs online banking. I program, troubleshoot, support, and improve all day everyday

I like programming to a fault. I feel like alot of the concepts I deal with in class are probably more complicated than what I'd deal with in a regular job.
When I hear about programming jobs they seem fun and decent and in a way routine. But when I get in class there was a variety of different things Im handling.