A Commodore 64 Classic Mini is coming in early 2018... priced at $69.99!

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
If people like to continue consuming garbage these companies will keep shytting these things out.

Maybe we can get a jaguar mini next since nobody bought it when it was in stores.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Man... fukk it. I'm going to pre-order one of these. lol It's only $70. I didn't grow up playing this shyt and could careless about the games but you never know... this shyt might fukk around and be sold-out and become a hot item next year. lol
I can assure you that will not be the case with this. PC wasn't viewed like consoles so if people wanted to play on PC they will, they have. Consoles are being resold, nobody is recreating Windows 95 with Netscape already preloaded. There is no market for this...
Not an Amiga but a Commodore 64.

It is a 8bit machine with 64 kilobytes of memory. Easy to program, easy to pirate and a bytch to use.
You're right, still a Commodore so I confused Amiga with this :thumbsup:
Courtdog. :comeon:
At $80 a pop, getting all the systems would run you closer to $1500 than not. I know you like track but you don't run numbers :ufdup:

AnotherRoute

Just another post by
Daps
Reppin
BR..O..OK...LYN
everybody gettin in on the wave...ps1 and genesis up next...nikkas gon have all the consoles again in 2 yeats time :dead::dead:

Ehh I have been retro gaming for while don't need all these people fukking up the game stock market sending prices sky high. But then I got a few classics I might be willing to sell.

StarClout

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broncos/NYY/NYR/ALA
Ehh I have been retro gaming for while don't need all these people fukking up the game stock market sending prices sky high. But then I got a few classics I might be willing to sell.

Breh I swear N64 collecting has skyrocketed in the past year. I’m at the point I’m just about to get an Everdrive 64 cause this shyt is ridiculous

Saturn was already expensive so I just got a modded action replay and play burned games

Last edited:

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
LMAO :mjlol:

But if Sega whips out a Genesis retro...that's like like some AI Questions or Shaq Attaqs..I'm in :ehh:
Those are already out breh

shopping