A Commodore 64 Classic Mini is coming in early 2018... priced at $69.99!

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
It was my first console breh...Had Mario All Stars, Mega Man X, UN Squadron...Funcoland pointed my mom towards the classics :banderas:
I worked at funcoland, she was probably one of my regulars :youngsabo:

Now I remember, she was like come thru but we need something to keep her autistic kid busy. I was like "I'm give this lil Bastid un squadron and Mario all-stars"

She stole Megaman X tho :yeshrug:

Daps
I learned to program on a c64, I didn't even know you could play games on it until way after the fact...when I was grown and this was rusted in my grandma's basement
Damn breh. How's programming for you now? shyt's gotta be really weird now.

Daps
Reppin
I am NOT a sex offender
I worked at funcoland, she was probably one of my regulars :youngsabo:

Now I remember, she was like come thru but we need something to keep her autistic kid busy. I was like "I'm give this lil Bastid un squadron and Mario all-stars"

She stole Megaman X tho :yeshrug:
I'm led to believe you had sex with his mom on several occasions. Is my observation correct?

• Dap
Reactions: PS4
Daps
nah its dope. i wouldnt be as happy doing anything else
Really? I just learned a bit of python and java. Did you get a degree or did you get a job without one?

I thought about going in that direction because the money is awesome. But my school's computer science department is pathetic. I learned python from a guy who could barely speak english. It was pretty difficult.

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
I had one.

Yaw new nikkas dont know the struggle of waiting a half n hour for hangman to load on your tape deck drive:sadcam:

When floppys came out we were eating:mjgrin: . Would burn games with my brehs so the whole hood would eat. Going thru controllers like crazy playing Track n Field:wow:

I was that nikka during the 100 meter run:wow:

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
Really? I just learned a bit of python and java. Did you get a degree or did you get a job without one?

I thought about going in that direction because the money is awesome. But my school's computer science department is pathetic. I learned python from a guy who could barely speak english. It was pretty difficult.
i got my job without then got my degree later. i learned the modern shyt thru some independent program. another arcadium poster was actually one of my instructors...dont know if he still posts

Daps
i got my job without then got my degree later. i learned the modern shyt thru some independent program. another arcadium poster was actually one of my instructors...dont know if he still posts
how difficult was it and what do you do on a day to day if you dont mind me asking.

Im really curious about it and just dont know if its for me.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
I had one.

Yaw new nikkas dont know the struggle of waiting a half n hour for hangman to load on your tape deck drive:sadcam:

When floppys came out we were eating:mjgrin: . Would burn games with my brehs so the whole hood would eat. Going thru controllers like crazy playing Track n Field:wow:

I was that nikka during the 100 meter run:wow:

Who would have thought that track n field 2's graphics would not be topped til this day (in its genre)

I remember seeing that shyt like :dame:

It's strange that Konami isn't known as a sports gaming company yet they always made above average sports games.

Run N Gun >>> 2K >>> Live