A Coli Pawger in real life - Joshua Henderson

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
New York City

Jesus take the wheel :mjlol:

Coli PAWGers gotta support the breh :mjgrin:

If dude goes viral, he might be able to pull quality PAWGS off of clout alone, regardless of his appearance :wow:

Too bad were in quarantine.. a breh could cop that and shirt walk around a busy place to get an reaction outta ppl on some :troll: tip

Milomann

Banned
Supporter
Daps
SNL38_-23254.jpg

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
Human anachronisms weird me the fukk out. Not only does he look like he stepped out of several decades ago he has an odd authentic aura of antiquity. It's odd and unsettling.

My cousin and I looked through my aunt's old 1974 yearbook many years ago and while 99% of the dudes had afros we saw one kid with a "modern" styled fade. We were legit creeped out. He looked like he didn't belong there and the look on his face said he knew he didn't belong there and he knew we knew. :merchant:
I was watching a doc on yt about slavery. There was a book on the screen and i saw a civil war nurse who looked EXACTLY like my mother. :merchant:

I took a screenshot and sent it to the whole fam, even posted it on here. shyt legit freaked me out. :pachaha:

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps

Dude talking to a woman about how he’s tryna get other women and failing smh.. there’s one that you talking to right there!

If dude got in the gym he’s be Running thru PAWGS. He already got the confidence.

Breh... homie is wilding!

His “manager” is a thick shawty

Last edited: