A Coli Pawger in real life - Joshua Henderson

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Human anachronisms weird me the fukk out. Not only does he look like he stepped out of several decades ago he has an odd authentic aura of antiquity. It's odd and unsettling.

My cousin and I looked through my aunt's old 1974 yearbook many years ago and while 99% of the dudes had afros we saw one kid with a "modern" styled fade. We were legit creeped out. He looked like he didn't belong there and the look on his face said he knew he didn't belong there and he knew we knew. :merchant:

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
Human anachronisms weird me the fukk out. Not only does he look like he stepped out of several decades ago he has an odd authentic aura of antiquity. It's odd and unsettling.

My cousin and I looked through my aunt's old 1974 yearbook many years ago and while 99% of the dudes had afros we saw one kid with a "modern" styled fade. We were legit creeped out. He looked like he didn't belong there and the look on his face said he knew he didn't belong there and he knew we knew. :merchant:

Based on your description, surprised a hand didn't reach through the picture, and his mouth say, "don't yall dare tell anybody, you seen me!" :wtb:

Last edited:

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps

Spooky

Ol’Otis

The Picasso of the Ghetto
Daps
Reppin
South Central Los Angeles

:russ:

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
For the longest I only read the phrase "simp" on hiphop message boards. I never actually heard anyone say it away from the internet. It was actually funny hearing people say it in real time. Same with PAWG. Its always funny hearing these phrases you usually only read on message boards.

:mjlol:

:dwillhuh:

“simp” was a thing long before it hit the internet:ufdup:

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
I'm not even gonna click that

full

Just gone post this random ass smiley :russ:

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN

:ohhh: