A Coli Pawger in real life - Joshua Henderson

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CT/North-east Caribbean American Crew
breh got a soft ass michael jackson voice with a 1960s NBA player hairstyle

:russ:

His voice got me laughing but the cut got me sick cuz mine looking the same right now.

This corona got me looking like I stepped out my parents old picture frames.

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CT/North-east Caribbean American Crew
Human anachronisms weird me the fukk out. Not only does he look like he stepped out of several decades ago he has an odd authentic aura of antiquity. It's odd and unsettling.

My cousin and I looked through my aunt's old 1974 yearbook many years ago and while 99% of the dudes had afros we saw one kid with a "modern" styled fade. We were legit creeped out. He looked like he didn't belong there and the look on his face said he knew he didn't belong there and he knew we knew. :merchant:

It's cuz he sounds so country that you associate him with back in the day.

But his country doesn't sound like a black culture country but more like a Nebraska, only black family for 30 miles type country.

You just know this guy has a cowboy hat in his room somewhere.

Auras don't lie.

Bumblebreh

Collecting honey and money
Daps
It's cuz he sounds so country that you associate him with back in the day.

But his country doesn't sound like a black culture country but more like a Nebraska, only black family for 30 miles type country.

You just know this guy has a cowboy hat in his room somewhere.

Auras don't lie.

And a cooper made in america belt buckle and a sling shot

Shabazz

All Star
Daps
I gotta say dude has confidence that a lot of nikkas need. Dude said he drove that bytch back home and said the next pawg better have clean p*ssy cuz he ain’t free lmao.
@skeetsinternal would have fukked that bytch raw talking about it’s a dirty job but some ones gotta do it. A little doodoo never hurt no one:manny: