A Coli breh and his PAWG living in a storage unit

CopiousX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Shelters need to be motel rooms or SROs and everybody would go.

You gotta treat folks with dignity. The poor living conditions , cracked out neighbors, restricted hours, and lack of privacy in such places are dehumanizing. My church has a foodbank for federal and state tax incentives. When i would volunteer there on wednesdays , i woukd often get curious about the homeless’ circumstances and simply ask how they got where they are and what their lives are currently like. I woukd often hear stories of
  • assault from fellow residents at the shelters (both sexual and physical),
  • theft of essentials for work (phone, wallet, laptop, clothes, notebooks, uniforms, buss passes , etc) ,
  • the inability to leave work and make it to the shelter with no transport before closing/locking doors
  • lack of privacy from shady characters or the psychological anxiety from being packed like sardines.
  • the lack of support for homeless that are doing readily available nightshift jobs (gas station, ups, amazon, etc)

You gotta give them them exact kind of living circumstances that you yourself would like. we gotta get beyond this bare minimum mindset and treat folks with dignity. you cant just put a bunch of randoms together in a glorified warehouse with a bunch of cots and call it good.. Notice how in the east coast states and cities like denver/austin ; they have no issues sheltering people when they get vouchers for the local motels and hotels (Environments that filter out the problems i listed earlier)

i think the issue is just a lack of perspective from the rest of us in society, as well as from the policy makers. Ideally, policy makers would spend a week or two shadowing the homeless and see exactly what needs they have , and what objections the face; instead of assuming they understand from their privileged positions. As long as this lack of perspective isnt addressed, you will continue seeing homeless people address their problems themselves by living in shanty towns, delapitated rv(s) on the road, in their cars, or even in storage units.

Last edited:

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
With show like Pawn stars and storage wars, they don't want you to know what goes on in these storage units. We've all seen silence of the lambs.

The pawg is the key to all this, she done fell out with every member of her family and she clearly came from some money. So they gonna let her stay at the facility, have homeboyplay part time security and janitor. And they'll look the other way.
:rudy:
So he’s Captain Save-A-HAWG

The Half-Blood FKA Prince

Avada Kedavbreh!
Daps
And where does his pawg shower at ? :ohhh::scusthov:
1e969c9a-397e-499d-a17b-ace4782245fb_text.gif

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
atlanta.jpeg

I don't mind the grind. Saving up for a Tiny Home will pay off big time. I just hate that he had to put that all on social media. You know they're gonna toss them out the second they can.

Unless that's the play. Get a GoFundMe going, and pay for the house that way.
Yeah i think he did it to ask for more money or get “help”

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Maaaaannnnnn.. I found his NEW tiktok (other one got banned).

I’m hesitant to post it :francis:

The comments gonna be DARK as hell

BigBlackSea

All Star
Daps
Breh needs to get that heifer to wake the fukk up off that couch and start shaking that ass on OF:gucci:

Guile

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Him running down the hall acting goofy...nah this got to be for clout and all that shyt he has in the storage unit...a drug addict would have sold all that shyt.

Now that HAWG...if he would of been in there by himself he wouldn't be getting half the backlash.