A Coli breh and his PAWG living in a storage unit

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
The ventilation in there could be a concern. And I didn’t know they don’t have cameras everywhere to monitor for this. I’ve seen this sh1t in movies and thought meh that’s just a movie.
With show like Pawn stars and storage wars, they don't want you to know what goes on in these storage units. We've all seen silence of the lambs.

The pawg is the key to all this, she done fell out with every member of her family and she clearly came from some money. So they gonna let her stay at the facility, have homeboyplay part time security and janitor. And they'll look the other way.

• Wow
Reactions: TEH

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
Leave @TEXAS MANDINGO and his girl alone. He ain't e'en do shıt to you dawg.

dog-crying-dog.gif

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’m glad I’ve gotten to the point now where just find people like to be retarded and not worth oxygen
let me tell you something, the first time i saw a homeless person was in downtown la when i was about 10 years old, i didnt even know homeless people existed while living on a military base.

do we have a homeless problem? obviously, and obviously it isnt new. is it ever going to be fixed? no cause the rich people want rent prices to be out of reach for most americans

Adeptus Astartes

Loyal servant of the God-Brehmperor
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Imperium of Man
let me tell you something, the first time i saw a homeless person was in downtown la when i was about 10 years old, i didnt even know homeless people existed while living on a military base.

do we have a homeless problem? obviously, and obviously it isnt new. is it ever going to be fixed? no cause the rich people want rent prices to be out of reach for most americans
Additionally, many homeless don't want to live in shelters.