A Blown Knee & Flat Tires-Another NY Pothole Year: 17-18 Knicks Season Thread

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:what: What has Fiz done for y’all to be all in love with him?

:hhh: Y’all nikkas trippin’, man. I’m out.
He's been in the league for a good minute in various assistant roles, and was an associate head coach in Miami, and you gotta figure he had a hand in helping Spolestra come up with some of those great pace and space schemes in Miami; the same schemes he wanted to introduce in Memphis but got fired in part over ( too much change too soon I suppose). Got an old ass Memphis team in 2016-17 to play some great defense and win a good amount of games, in spite of Chandler Parsons turning out to be a complete dud of a signing. Helped Conley have his best season as pro and got Gasol to have a mini resurgence in his career, partly due to forcing him to take more threes( a great decision) and a bad Grizzlies team turned to absolute shyt after he got fired. He doesn't have a huge resume as a head coach admittedly, and I won't pretend he's a better option than Bud(not at all) but we know he'll bring a modern offense that was successful in a few places, and he managed to overachieve a bit in Memphis, and got them to dramatically improve on Defense after he got hired.

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
This was posted on Realgm, I didn't hear Hahn but it sounds like he shot down Shams rumor.
Alan Han saying the reports about fizdale hire or "gaining traction" is inaccurate on his radio show rn.

He also says bud likely going to the bucks. He said everything he's hearing its down to blatt and fizdale. He said we wont hear anything official to next week.

He sounded really defiant kinda of mocking shams so we shall see.

That said, I think Fiz is the safest choice they could make after Bud (who I'm assuming isn't the pick because of the Bucks). Blatt and Stackhouse have a homerun swing aspect to them; there's serious risk to taking them on but they could also bring something unique to the table. Now Fiz might not have that mystery box element, but the dude did a good job with Memphis. I'm content to land him if that's how this plays out. Just not as excited.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hold up, where the hell is Parsons? Is he still in the league? I know dude ain’t sign that big ass check and hit the Nileseyy Niles:mjlol:
Probably chilling somewhere, in the same jungle Joakim Noah is at, trying to figure out who pulled off the bigger finesse:mjlol: Seriously, every time I hear about him he's hurt or some shyt.