A Blown Knee & Flat Tires-Another NY Pothole Year: 17-18 Knicks Season Thread

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City

I like how the offense goes through Gasol/Zbo...... Definitely works for a team with Bigs who can pass. From Kanter, KP, and KOQ all can pass but KOQ looks to be the best of the group. My only fret is Gasol is an exceptional passer..... I am not sure KP could get to that level.

That system would also make drafting someone like Mikal more of a a priority since the game plan is based around plays that fit his skill. He thrived on a team that passes the ball to the slasher or the open man.

I was also in here talking about the knicks going after Julius Randle to make a Zbo/Gasol type front court and yeah he would fit this system like a glove. If they could make a play on Kawhi too with those types of plays.

:whew:

Fiz isn't a bad choice,

qnsfinest

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY
All I’m gonna say is who ever we get, ya wolves better chill and let him do his thing for atleast 2-3yrs before going for his neck.

I don’t wanna see the coaching job to be hot potato where we get a new coach every few yrs. whoever we decide on hopefully bud, we need to let him do his thing and allow him to develop players while implementing his own system.

Carolina Slim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh by way of Crooklyn
Don’t y’all think it’s fiz since they brought juwan in too?:yeshrug:

I thought some of these interviews might be the front office doing their due diligence on potential assistants as well. When I heard Juwan was interviewed, I was like "that can't be for the head coaching position". Just figured that with his ties to Fiz he might be looked at as a potential assistant.

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I thought some of these interviews might be the front office doing their due diligence on potential assistants as well. When I heard Juwan was interviewed, I was like "that can't be for the head coaching position". Just figured that with his ties to Fiz he might be looked at as a potential assistant.
:noah: