A Blown Knee & Flat Tires-Another NY Pothole Year: 17-18 Knicks Season Thread

ProlificLurker

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC/Ayiti
I just seen the box score didn’t see the game but I don’t want to overreact but I feel like Dotson has a lot of Allen Houston in him. That’s what his highlights always flashed to me.

Dotson plays defense.

Even prior to the knee injury Houston was a subpar defender @ best. But his shot was so pure :ohlawd::banderas:

Dotson has good form on his shot but is more of streaky shooter/scorer than a sharpshooter, tonight was just his night

ProlificLurker

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC/Ayiti
If he's there:francis:

fukk this team is the most dysfunctional shyt in any and all aspects of my life and I'm not like a super functional dude. I'm just normal.....

:snoop:

Not a hockey fan, but weren't the Rangers good recently? From what I understand Dolan takes a hands off approach on the NY Rangers but is more "involved" when it comes to the Knicks :francis::mjcry:

If only he could take the same approach with the Knicks, maybe they'd be less of a dumpster fire :mjcry::mjcry:

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Not a hockey fan, but weren't the Rangers good recently? From what I understand Dolan takes a hands off approach on the NY Rangers but is more "involved" when it comes to the Knicks :francis::mjcry:

If only he could take the same approach with the Knicks, maybe they'd be less of a dumpster fire :mjcry::mjcry:

I blame this on the coach. I legit think Dolan and to an extent the FO has backed off after Phil's approach gave them someone else to blame and we're seeing an a$$hole in Jeff trying to pad his record.

ProlificLurker

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC/Ayiti
I blame this on the coach. I legit think Dolan and to an extent the FO has backed off after Phil's approach gave them someone else to blame and we're seeing an a$$hole in Jeff trying to pad his record.

Jeff no doubt is an insufferable jackass, counting down the days till his tenure is over

But the fish stinks from the head, its no mere coincidence that Knicks have been mostly :trash: for the better part of almost 2 decades, the entirety of Jimmy boy's stint as the owner

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Jeff no doubt is an insufferable jackass, counting down the days till his tenure is over

But the fish stinks from the head, its no mere coincidence that Knicks have been mostly :trash: for the better part of almost 2 decades, the entirety of Jimmy boy's stint as the owner

you're right:pacspit: Dolan

Hersh

Superstar
Daps
explain how y'all get the money right for Bron? seeing billboards Poppin up for him on the knicks

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I just seen the box score didn’t see the game but I don’t want to overreact but I feel like Dotson has a lot of Allen Houston in him. That’s what his highlights always flashed to me.

My fingers are crossed that he's a poor man's Michael Redd, a fellow second round pick who was better than expected but drafted behind a strong starter off the bat. Asking a player to become prime Redd is massive, especially matching his efficiency but style wise I think Dotson can do a serious impersonation.

explain how y'all get the money right for Bron? seeing billboards Poppin up for him on the knicks

I don't really want to entertain it because Lebron's not coming even if we had a max slot. But I'm guessing it goes; Kanter opts out, KOQ opts out, we find a taker for Lee and then if we're not quite there waive and stretch Noah's contract (that adds between 7 and 8 million in cap space). I think that'd give us max cap space but we're not a destination for a superstar. Our real targets with significant cap space oughtta be one of Gordon, Parker and Randle imho and then try to grab a Hezonja or Exum (promising younger player who has flashed potential but washed out) on a bargain if they're not being pursued too aggressively.

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
All I wanted was to move up and have a shot at bamba or porter falling to us. But can’t even be mad about tonight’s win, we won with our young boys, and that’s all you can ask for.

Just hope Mikal is there for us when we draft at 8 or 9.
I listened to the first half on radio.

I couldn't hear the last part.

Why are people mad? Who one the game for us? Lance thomas or young nikkas?

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn

Nah, fukk y'all.:russ:

This game went exactly like y'all claim y'all would be okay with.

None of these highlights except one show a person over 25.

Dotson went crazy, Timmy only 15 points and Kornet with 17?!

And y'all nikkas acting like this team is dumb for winning this?

Don't do that.