a billionaire having to post this as a cope is wild

Daps
these incels think everyone is a raging mad simp 24/7.

Bezos clearly doesn't give af. It's a joke and this shyt is hilarious :mjlol:
people running in the thread to call Bezos a dork or some other label like he would give a fukk:mjlol:
you could call him anything you want and all he would do is look at his wealth
some superficial social label is a nice tradeoff for being a billionaire

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
Wealth is important, but in this era, clout and developing saw sexual attraction goes even further. There is a reason why the local D-boy or the scumbag scammer gets hoes with ease, because the ILLUSION of wealth mixed with the swag shyt and danger is a lethal combo where broads will drop (almost) everything to be with, but the wealthy guy, at best, just bring good publicity.

Like I said before, you're a simpleton.

Trend I notice on people operating on a lower level. Trying to put value on meaningless shyt like impressing hoes.

In this situation, you don't even realise your logic is making you look like a simp. You're literally placing more value on the ability to scoop up hoes than control of a significant global market and influence over legislation.

Daps
There’s nothing that could truly upset a billionaire enough to make them forget for more than a few seconds that they’re a billionaire.
facts. only thing is probably health (mental, physical, emotional) and trauma based issues which usually revolve around family because there are still rich people who have killed and attempted to kill themselves

Somebody

All Star
Daps
this is why u have to lay down laws with ur woman. there's a way for a classy woman to be starstruck without making her date/bf look foolish.

jeff should have dropped her after that incident with her brother. but i under why he didnt. having a "connection" with someone can be hard.

ive been the guy women stare at when they're with their man and it felt good. but when a chick that to me, i damn near dropped her. i only continued talking to her because when i take into account all the things she's done for me, it didnt seem fair to drop her over that one incident. but i strongly considered it.

I’m to the point where I almost only attract women with boyfriends.

Was at the bar the other day and shorty who came with her man kept bumping into me.

I saw him get visibly upset, but he couldn’t approach me cause I was visibly upset by her advances.

I know shorty wasn’t interested in me. She was interested in starting somn with her bf.

but who could I blame? Not like a bar’s the best place to find a wife.

Sugarbush

Sucka Free
Supporter
Daps
We all know it was a joke, his response was wack.:heh: