a billionaire having to post this as a cope is wild

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
lol see what I was saying in the other thread? A lot of these tech dudes are dorks.

Personality/charm/swag matters just as much as money. You can be rich but if you are still a dork at heart, your girl will still be choosing :sas2:

You gotta be well-rounded. Have money, looks, and personality.

The Plug

plug couldnt trust you now u cant trust the plug
Daps
Bezos would beat Leo tbh but that won't get his bytch back

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
When you say clout, what do you mean?

If you're talking about clout in the literal sense of the word, that comes with wealth. There are not many people in the world with more clout (power and influence) than Jeff Bezos.

If you're talking about the "it" factor certain celebrities have, you're a simpleton.

CLOUT, as in raw sexual attraction to these broads. Like what Future has to these thots. Or someone like Michael B Jordan has to these hoes.

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this is why u have to lay down laws with ur woman. there's a way for a classy woman to be starstruck without making her date/bf look foolish.

jeff should have dropped her after that incident with her brother. but i understand why he didnt. having a "connection" with someone can be hard.

ive been the guy women stare at when they're with their man and it felt good. but when a chick did that to me, i damn near dropped her. i only continued talking to her because when i take into account all the things she's done for me, it didnt seem fair to drop her over that one incident. but i strongly considered it.

Last edited: