Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
This is what Trump fans and #ADOS agents are big-upping:

:mjlol:

Knew Trump would come through :salute:
Dude will claim he's done more for black people than any President before him and he'll have receipts to make his case :laff:
This will be true
He's getting reelected, guaranteed :laff:
Trump is gone take a giant shyt on a majority of Democratic candidates, I'm calling it now. Bernie and Warren too old and crusty. Kamala Goofy and fuked her way to the top. Y'all thought he was roasting Jeb Bush, shiiid:lolbron:. Marianne and Tulsi are the only ones that stand a chance.
Trump defended an American black man against a cac and brehs still bytching
Why do people get so mad when white person or non black people help black people? Shoutout to trump for riding for ASAP even though he know ASAP and his boys beat the sht out of some cacs in Sweden. The c00ns and cacs was happy he was locked up because he beat up some cacs

And fools wonder why we say these narratives driven by agents and Russian trolls. :stopitslime:

Well I salute him for supporting ASAP knowing him and crew beat up some cacs
He publicly taking up for a rapper for beating up some cacs. Do you know how mad that make c00ns and cacs
Now he's not white because trump saying free the black dude who kicked his ass? Dude in white people eyes he's white. And trump saying free the dude for kicking his ass makes c00ns and cacs mad as fck

In what alternative reality do cacs consider Afghan Muslim immigrants to be fellow cacs? :why:

Brietbart big-upping Trump and all the comments shytting on Muslim immigrants.

Donald Trump Celebrates A$AP Rocky Release: 'Get Home ASAP!'
A$AP Rocky's Mother: I'm 'Very Grateful' for Trump's Efforts to Free My Son
Witness at A$AP Rocky Trial Now Says She Never Saw Rapper Hit Man with Bottle

Y'all sound EXACTLY like freaking alt-right Breitbart commenters. :what:

This is some retard ass shyt. Not only for continuing to call an Afghan a CAC but you keep falling for the okie doke. The european alt right were on ASAPs side specifically because this dude was an Afghan immigrant and it feeds into the propaganda.

Anything to give massa Trump his daps tho I guess.

They expect us to be THAT stupid.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Trump didn't do shyt. Why are you so gullible?
Trump aint do nothing though lol. Sweden told Trump instantly that they aint doing shyt outside of the norm.
Why would he say anything about ASAP if he didn't want him freed?
My god. He does this because it plays well to credulous folks like yourself.
And gives him cover with his base, "See, Trump cares about A$AP Rocky, don't matter what else he's ever done how dare you say he's racist!"

I will say this. Trump has done more directly for individual black people than Obama did.
This is some of the stupidest shyt I ever heard. Obama passed out over 1000 pardons, most of them to Black folk, not to mention My Brother's Keeper and other programs and initiatives. Trump commuted the sentence of ONE Black woman, ONE, and sent out a few tweets about guys he didn't do shyt for and y'all lapping it up.

Yes. He reinstated mandatory minimums and asked his AG to seek the maximums.

Yes he's done more for black people just not how you think. :stopitslime:
shyt Trump has done since he came into office:

Jan 31: The FCC announces that it will no longer insist on capping phone rates charged to prisoners.

Feb 21: Attorney General Jeff Sessions releases a memo reversing the order reducing the use of private prisons that had been announced by the Obama Administration.

Feb 27: The Justice Department refuses to continue the Obama-era legal argument that a voter ID law in Texas had been passed with discriminatory intent

Mar 31: AG Sessions lifts all federal consent degrees used to monitor police departments that had been guilty of violations of civil rights

May 2: Trump suggests that he might block a small grant to assist HBCUs as they may violate the ban on funding groups “that allocate benefits on the basis of race, ethnicity, and gender.”

May 10: The White House announces that Kris Kobach will co-chair the "Commission on Election Integrity" to investigate "voter fraud" across the nation. Kobach, once called, "The Most Racist Politician in America", has spent his career curtailing voting privileges across the country.

May 10: Sessions releases a memo instructing federal prosecutors to pursue the charges that carry the longest possible sentence in drug cases and refers to the War on Drugs as a "rousing success"

Jun 12: Sessions urges states to go after marijuana users and even scrap protections for medical marijuana.

Jul 17: Sessions promises to increase asset forfeiture, a practice that even conservative senators and justices have warned may be unconstitutional.

Jul 28: In a speech to law enforcement officers, Trump encourages the roughing up of suspects who are already in custody.

Aug 1: An internal DOJ memo announces that resources in the DOJ's civil rights division were being redirected to fight against Affirmative Action policies in college

Aug 28: Trump rescinds an Obama-era order that had blocked the transfer of military equipment to local police

Sep 15: AG Sessions pulls out of a federal effort to reform police departments after officer-involved shootings

Dec 21: Jeff Sessions rescinds a Obama letter to courts that advised them to be careful in imposing overly stiff fees and penalties on poor defendants.

Jan 4: AG Sessions rescinds the Obama-era memo ordering non-interference with marijuana crimes in pot-legal states

Mar 5: HUD removes references to "inclusive" communities "free from discrimination" from its mission statement.

Mar: HUD scales back the enforcement of fair housing laws and shuts down several ongoing investigations. It is revealed that HUD had attempted to block Obama-era laws that would require local governments to produce plans to integrate racially divided neighborhoods.

Mar: Funding shortfalls and policy changes by the Census Bureau lead the NAACP to sue the Trump Administration out of concern that the 2020 census will undercount Black people

Mar 8: It is revealed that the Department of Education hasn't initiated a single civil rights compliance review in relation to racial discrimination during the 13 months that Trump has been in office.

Mar 12: AG Jeff Sessions announces that the DOJ will prioritize funding for more police officers on campus. Black students are far more likely to be arrested by such officers than White students

Mar 12: The Department of Education proposes repealing an Obama-era guidance promoting racial equity in school discipline

May 18: HUD suspends the 2015 Affirmatively Furthering Fair Housing rule meant to desegregate housing

May 23: Trump's budget proposes eliminating the Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs, which enforces labor and civil rights laws amongst federal contractors

May 24: Trump signs the Economic Growth, Regulatory Relief and Consumer Protection Act, which exempts banks from reporting rules needed to monitor racist lending practices

Jun 8: Acting Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights Candace Jackson instructs her staff not to investigate systemic racism unless it is specifically raised by the complainant

Jun 21: Education Secretary Betsy DeVos is found to have dropped 1,200+ civil rights investigations initiated under President Obama

Jun 29: Andrew Veprek, a close associate of Stephen Miller who had recently been appointed as the Deputy Assistant Secretary of State, lauds nationalism and xenophobia and states national leaders have no duty to condemn hate speech or racism, all in the process of gutting a UN anti-racism document.

Jul 2: SecEd DeVos and AG Sessions rescind 7 Obama-era guidelines on affirmative action and issue a statement calling on colleges to end the practice

Aug 22: Trump directs SecState Pompeo "to closely study the South Africa land and farm seizures and expropriations and the large scale killing of farmers", specifically White farmers.

Jan 4: The WP reported that Trump is rolling back disparate impact regulations, meaning that lenders, insurers, and local governments could now pass regulations that have negative impacts on minorities just so long as there's no proof they did it for openly racist reasons.

Jan 15: In Stokeling v United States, the two Trump-appointed justices joined a 5-4 majority allowing the Trump administration to expand the offenses that count as "violent felonies" under three-strikes laws.

Jun 27: In Rucho v Common Cause, the two Trump-appointed justices joined a 5-4 majority claiming that only state courts can stop racist gerrymandering

Daps
he's got my vote

#Trump2020

RealAcademicEmu-size_restricted.gif

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
I never thought a white man would pass Chapelle and Richard Pryor as the GOAT comedian but here we are with Trump.

This whole presidency has been a Chappelle Show skit. :snoop:
THis whole presidency feels like a collossal episode of PUNKED. Like ...

FemaleLittleEeve-small.gif

I'm still waiting for Ashton Kutcher to pop out of nowhere and tell us we've been PUNKED and for us to be like...

anigif_enhanced-14910-1459451059-6.gif
giphy.gif

Last edited:

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
Anynone bigging up trump for this must be gullible as hell or they just trolling :mjlol:

Like others pointed out, this is like Dave Dhappelle skit. Dude just making fun out of this while trying to earn some points from gullible muthafukkas

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Trayvon Martin got yall looking real funny in the light. I'll invite of you whites or brown coconuts to my hood. 17 year old dead kid got yall acting like whole hoes in the name of police, trump and random white vigilantes

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
Trump just did this ..

Reporter: Why did you do this horrible thing.
Boris: I insist you have some tea.
Reporter: Thank you very much.

Works on the symbol minded.

giphy.gif

Trece

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
This is what Trump fans and #ADOS agents are big-upping:

:mjlol:

And fools wonder why we say these narratives driven by agents and Russian trolls. :stopitslime:

In what alternative reality do cacs consider Afghan Muslim immigrants to be fellow cacs? :why:

Brietbart big-upping Trump and all the comments shytting on Muslim immigrants.

Donald Trump Celebrates A$AP Rocky Release: 'Get Home ASAP!'
A$AP Rocky's Mother: I'm 'Very Grateful' for Trump's Efforts to Free My Son
Witness at A$AP Rocky Trial Now Says She Never Saw Rapper Hit Man with Bottle

Y'all sound EXACTLY like freaking alt-right Breitbart commenters. :what:

They expect us to be THAT stupid.

You wrote all that bullshyt..

BUT all I saw was you slamming ADOS in your first little comment.

What does ADOS have to do with this situation?