A $700 playstation with no disc drive. :wow:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don't understand Sony stans, on one hand for the past couple years these games they been playing they've been telling me how they look great and run great.

Wukong is a prime recent example. Now, they need a PS5 pro for these games they claimed ran smoothly and looked great

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
I don't understand Sony stans, on one hand for the past couple years these games they been playing they've been telling me how they look great and run great.

Wukong is a prime recent example. Now, they need a PS5 pro for these games they claimed ran smoothly and looked great
Just wait until they unlock the potential of the SSD!

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

I don't understand how you care so much. :mjlol:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don't have Wukong and Wukong is not the end all be all game on PS5. You like these weirdos online that generalize something based off of one thing.
:dahell: why are you including yourself with that group of people if you haven't been saying it?

I was told this about every single game I've posted in official threads about, from gow, to FF16, 7, ronin and Wukong is just the lastest example.

Are you saying this isn't happening though? I mean you can go back to any game that's a 3rd or 1st party exclusive and if anything about frame rate or resolution is mentioned the defense force comes out.

:manny:

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
Saw this on Resetera

The Last of Part 2 - 1440p internal resolution at 60fps in this PS5 Pro Mode (same as PS5 Performance Mode) with improved image quality due to PSSR

Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart - Between 1440p and 1800p internal resolution (roughly the PS5 Quality Mode at 40fps) at 60fps in this PS5 Pro mode with the same settings as the PS5 Performance Mode and using PSSR to bring it up to 4K

Alan Wake 2 - Two modes shown (864p at 60fps & 1260p at 30fps) which is the same as the base PS5 modes and they presume it's using PSSR and not the FSR in base PS5. 60fps clip has SSR but the 30fps clip could have RT.

Horizon Forbidden West - resolution didn't look 4K. They presume it's not using PSSR but hard to tell. Thinking it is using 4K checkerboard but again hard to tell. PS5 vs PS5 Pro has the Pro with higher detail.

Wizard Game : RT reflections looks better on the PS5 Pro but has some visual noise in the background. RT shadows might be mixed with SSR but look to be an improvement over base PS5. 30 fps in the footage but the presume it'll have 60fps modes as the base PS5 has it.

Gram Turismo 7 - RT reflections in game appear to be quarter resolution (1080p). 8k mode. Lower resolution (1188p) in the PS5 Pro footage and probably using PSSR to bring it up to 4K where the base game without RT reflections is a Native 4K. RT looks better than Forza Motorsport.

Dragon's Dogma 2 / Assassins Creed Shadows - DG2 looks to be running at 60fps and might be using PSSR. ACS looks to be running at 864p at 60fps