A $700 playstation with no disc drive. :wow:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Of course it will but lets be honest i had S in the past and it feels like an inferior hardware to others this gen. Is it affordable and good solution for people with tighter budget? sure it is. but thats not the point the point is that MS cannot make too graphically advanced titles because it has to fit onto S aswell and thats why they couldnt showcase games being built for the ground up only for their flagship console.
Again, more people are playing PS4/X1 than the new gen right now.

Obviously the higher end consoles offer a better experience, but most people obviously don’t GAF.

When there’s a GTA6 series S for $300 sitting next to a GTA6 PS5Pro for $750

Lotta people gone be looking at that series S like :ehh:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I don't double dip on PC if I already own it on PS5. If I were to get a Pro it'd be for games launching at that time and for games I already own.
You don’t double dip on PC stuff but you will double dip on playstation hardware???

Sony stan’s :mjlol:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Studies have shown that over half the country cant afford an emergency 1000 expenditure, this is just rampant greed and pricing people out, gaming is becoming an elite circle only for those well off
You being forced to upgrade?

Have the same smoke for Apple and others... oh wait

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Studies have shown that over half the country cant afford an emergency 1000 expenditure, this is just rampant greed and pricing people out, gaming is becoming an elite circle only for those well off

I vote with my wallet. I'm not paying $70 a game, I don't pay $75 (or $200) for controllers, I don't like the PS-portal blatant cash grab, and I'm not getting this shyt for what appears to be an incremental upgrade.

regular PS5 says it can play 8K content, but those games/content don't even exist, and I have yet to see an 8K display personally.

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
of course this shyt will supposedly have AI :mjlol:

these companies need to stop with all the AI :duck:

it's getting absurd at this point.
Ship done sailed. But the shyt in this joint is more in line with Nvidias DLSS tech that is supposed to make older games look and run better.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I vote with my wallet. I'm not paying $70 a game, I don't pay $75 (or $200) for controllers, I don't like the PS-portal blatant cash grab, and I'm not getting this shyt for what appears to be an incremental upgrade.

regular PS5 says it can play 8K content, but those games/content don't even exist, and I have yet to see an 8K display personally.
The PS4 Pro was advertised as the 4k machine, and The PS5 Pro ain’t even bout to play games at 4k :wow:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Ship done sailed. But the shyt in this joint is more in line with Nvidias DLSS tech that is supposed to make older games look and run better.

I'm not buying that either. maybe a minor graphical upscale, but nothing mind blowing.

the main benefit I've seen from newer console generations is the loading times getting phased out essentially.

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I'm not buying that either. maybe a minor graphical upscale, but nothing mind blowing.

the main benefit I've seen from newer console generations is the loading times getting phased out essentially.
I don't play old games like that either.

But I'll watch the presentation again at the crib on my oled to get more if a sense of the differences.

For many the base is still fine. But if I can get an IPhons Pro Max vs Regular Iphone, I'm doing it