A $700 playstation with no disc drive. :wow:

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
of course theyll be the same but the development will prob have pro as the main platform to develop for . and if that means 30fps games then standard ps5 owners will suffer big time. 700 price point and thats without the disc drive is abit crazy for a gamer in 2024
The normal PS5 console will still have performance and fidelity modes, whereas with the Pro, you won't have to choose between the two, as you'll get both fidelity and performance in one, along with better ray tracing (RT).

games not even bout to be 60fps foreal.

This is a marginal upgrade.

PS5 playing games at 720p. This is gonna get 2k…..maybe.

Basically nothing for $700 more dollars.

Series S gets shytted on, but those people gone be playing GTA6 for $300 day one just like everybody else :wow:
None of what you're saying here is true, but I get why you're saying it. PSSR alone will lead to much better rendering outcomes. A marginal upgrade would be what the Series X is over the base PS5.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
S is gonna play all the same games as the pro.

S becomes a very interesting product for the very casual gamer :ehh:
Of course it will but lets be honest i had S in the past and it feels like an inferior hardware to others this gen. Is it affordable and good solution for people with tighter budget? sure it is. but thats not the point the point is that MS cannot make too graphically advanced titles because it has to fit onto S aswell and thats why they couldnt showcase games being built for the ground up only for their flagship console.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You play on PC

If any of us are honest when you leave “budget” category PC is easily the better place to be.

Are you buying a PS5 pro???
Yeah I know. I'm probably going to get a Pro but not day 1. I already have a high end gaming PC. If I were to get a Pro, it would be to play games I already beat such as Rebirth, Astrobot etc. I do have some older games like Horizon and Returnal to finish.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
None of what you're saying here is true, but I get why you're saying it. PSRR alone will lead to much better rendering outcomes
Believe in special sauce brehs :mjlol:

Remember when PS5 unprecedented SSD hardware was gonna lead to unprecedented PS5 performance and gameplay????:mjlol:

Stop it. You already said you have a more capable PC.

Pro bout to take games from a dusty 874p to a slightly less dusty 1080p….:wow:

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

All Star
Daps
Studies have shown that over half the country cant afford an emergency 1000 expenditure, this is just rampant greed and pricing people out, gaming is becoming an elite circle only for those well off
Perhaps consider those not well should be doing other things with their life :troll:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Yeah I know. I'm probably going to get a Pro but not day 1. I already have a high end gaming PC. If I were to get a Pro, it would be to play games I already beat such as Rebirth, Astrobot etc. I do have some older games like Horizon and Returnal to finish.
All those games will be on your PC at some point at better performance :manny: