A 6'6 220 pound african's manifesto on working out

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
:sitdown:

doctors say each inch adds about 6 pounds. if lebron is 6'9 270, he'd be 215 at 6 ft.....which is big but not monstrous like people describe him

you missed the point of what i was saying. lebron is considered the swollest basketball player yet he has small chest, lats, delts, etc. this is what zilla was talking about with the basketball workouts.....they're going for a certain type of physique

you're 5'9" bruh, of course cam newton seems like a giant to you :jawalrus:

fixed :rudy: give me my inch nikka i dont have as much as the next nikka :to:

but nah, basketball workouts didnt make Lebron the way he is, a quick look at the mcdonalds all american game can tell you that

you dont get yoked like that doing cardio, zilla just aint trying to be sore and walking home every day :usure: broke had the same issue

MalickSyXShabbaz

FREEALLTHEDOVESANDBANANAS
Daps
Houston gets where im coming from.

When people say Lebron is a giant, they mean his frame is gigantic. Being 6'8 270 is gigantic. Even Rudy Gay, with his slender gazelle frame, still has a gigantic frame compared to the average person, his bones are bigger his shoulders are broader and his piece is prolly bigger :manny:

BUT
With Proportion taken into account, they're not DIEEESED, theyre cut and extremely toned but theres very few Reggie Evans bulging type oafs in the NBA.

BUT
If you were to see say a skinny nba nikka in person he would look diesed to you simply because of the frames in question and because they are FIT.

@my nikka lambo...If you saw Cam in Person you wouldn't know what to do with yourself. The reason that he can comfortably carry around 250 at that height is because its all muscle.
Most 6'6 240-250 guys in the NFL are Dan Campbell/Jason Witten type oafs rather than cam Newton/Megatron type gazelles

MalickSyXShabbaz

Daps
fixed :rudy: give me my inch nikka i dont have as much as the next nikka :to:

but nah, basketball workouts didnt make Lebron the way he is, a quick look at the mcdonalds all american game can tell you that

you dont get yoked like that doing cardio, zilla just aint trying to be sore and walking home every day :usure: broke had the same issue

bro Lebron was a monster at the Mcdonalds All American game and he admitted to not touching weight before he got to the pro's.

Basketball workouts build muscle. If all you do all day everyday is eat, pushups, and play basketball and you have good genes, you're going to be fit.

and :smh: @ you doubting my work ethic in the gym. I workout till exhaustion b for 2 hours counting the stretching + 1 hour on the bike. I know what works for my body and Ive realized that I have a much more efficient body than 99 percent of the population, so I approach it with regimented objectives and targeted goals.

Working smart>>>>working hard

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
I met Cam in a waffle house before he blew up, my knees got weak :wow: he's a true specimen of perfect genetics

@zilla lebron gained like 40-50lbs muscle since his HS days :childplease: that is all gym shyt, even you made an impressive transformation after some weight work and it paid off too :rudy: just cause you good don't mean you should neglect the weights entirely

MalickSyXShabbaz

Daps
Something I found is I try to listen to my body with regards to my nutritional and sleep needs.
If Im tired and chilling, I'll sleep.
If Im sore, I'll stretch.
I try not force myself to eat either just because Im active.

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
Something I found is I try to listen to my body with regards to my nutritional and sleep needs.
If Im tired and chilling, I'll sleep.
If Im sore, I'll stretch.
I try not force myself to eat either just because Im active.

real talk tho

when i lived in hackensack/paterson NJ i had to walk everywhere so i wasnt tryin to clown you when i said about walking taking away from wanting to do weights

walking long distances takes a good bit out of you, especially if you did leg work

for me my gym is literally a couple steps from my apartment(i live right next to the clubhouse)

MalickSyXShabbaz

Daps
I met Cam in a waffle house before he blew up, my knees got weak :wow: he's a true specimen of perfect genetics

@zilla lebron gained like 40-50lbs muscle since his HS days :childplease: that is all gym shyt, even you made an impressive transformation after some weight work and it paid off too :rudy: just cause you good don't mean you should neglect the weights entirely

Lebron came into the League at 245 (what he weighed at the Pre Draft camp) at most he's put on 30 pounds of MUSCLE (the picture that Houston posted is after Lebron put on all that weight) over 4-5 years with the best training advice and nutritionists in the world and with most likely the best genes to ever be put on this earth.

As for me, I was 3 bills before I started, so the weight work combined with basketball practice is the reason I slimmed down. Don't get me twisted, I looked good at 240 but athletically I felt bloated and my knees couldnt carry all that weight. My body has felt much much much better at 220 than at 240 even though if I listened to the virginbroscience people would tell me i looked better at 240 kuz my long arms were thick rather than just defined my chest was rock solid and jumping and my dikk was still big.

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
i want to hammer this home though, Lebron wasnt CLOSE to yoked in HS like he is now

sebastian-telfair-and-lebron-james.jpg

vs

lebron-james-body-shirtless-abs.jpg

when you consider how tall he is and how big his frame is, to put on that much muscle and maintain athleticism is :wow: lebron is a freak

if he was diesed(or had the same make up as cam) hed be 270-275 with zero fat

MalickSyXShabbaz

Daps
real talk tho

when i lived in hackensack/paterson NJ i had to walk everywhere so i wasnt tryin to clown you when i said about walking taking away from wanting to do weights

walking long distances takes a good bit out of you, especially if you did leg work

for me my gym is literally a couple steps from my apartment(i live right next to the clubhouse)

:gucci: I aint trippin...

my community center is a 30 minute walk from my house, and I walk both ways before and after the workout.

My philosophy is that this shyt does nothing but benefit you, especially when you're not worrying about nutrition being a problem (shyt it even allows me to slack on my nutrition and still be A1).
in the wilderdays in Africa, mans were on their feet all day, and I try to emulate that to the best of my ability. There were no off days. Same thing with basketball, there's no off days, but after weeks and months off that shyt, you won't notice it, but people will take in that your movements, cuts, ect. are just much more efficient.

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Lebron came into the League at 245 (what he weighed at the Pre Draft camp) at most he's put on 30 pounds of MUSCLE (the picture that Houston posted is after Lebron put on all that weight) over 4-5 years with the best training advice and nutritionists in the world and with most likely the best genes to ever be put on this earth.

As for me, I was 3 bills before I started, so the weight work combined with basketball practice is the reason I slimmed down. Don't get me twisted, I looked good at 240 but athletically I felt bloated and my knees couldnt carry all that weight. My body has felt much much much better at 220 than at 240 even though if I listened to the virginbroscience people would tell me i looked better at 240 kuz my long arms were thick rather than just defined my chest was rock solid and jumping and my dikk was still big.

mms is ignoring the power of undiluted mandingo genes

:jawalrus:

mms youre proving zillas point. look at lebron in high school, he had the genetics of john henry. if basketball workouts were thoro like that, lebron would have lats, chest, shoulders, etc.... the fact that he doesnt shows you that basketball workouts don't stress all that stuff.

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL

you just need better nutrition :manny:

i always felt 230 was your sweet spot, the pic with you in the red shirt :wow:

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
mms is ignoring the power of undiluted mandingo genes

:jawalrus:

mms youre proving zillas point. look at lebron in high school, he had the genetics of john henry. if basketball workouts were thoro like that, lebron would have lats, chest, shoulders, etc.... the fact that he doesnt shows you that basketball workouts don't stress all that stuff.

i have half mandingo genes :pacspit: if you saw my cousins on my black side its the same thing(i wish i had their height :to: )

my cousins are all 6'2"+ and cut with zero effort(my one cousin played for Troy state in the late 90s) but even then, just cause you can get away with less doesnt mean you shouldn't push yourself further, thats how you maximize those genetics

i cant believe you actually agreeing with this complacency :scusthov: we trying to ensure zilla can compete at D1, cause if he does get that transfer to SMU them nikkas gonna be more swole than any canadian team im sorry

MalickSyXShabbaz

Daps
i want to hammer this home though, Lebron wasnt CLOSE to yoked in HS like he is now

sebastian-telfair-and-lebron-james.jpg

vs

lebron-james-body-shirtless-abs.jpg

when you consider how tall he is and how big his frame is, to put on that much muscle and maintain athleticism is :wow: lebron is a freak

if he was diesed(or had the same make up as cam) hed be 270-275 with zero fat

obviously he put on that weight over YEARS though...he didnt put on 30 pounds of muscle in one year. add in the fact that he was 18 when he came into the league and was still filling out his frame NATURALLY, and it's not even that big of a deal.

MalickSyXShabbaz

Daps
i have half mandingo genes :pacspit: if you saw my cousins on my black side its the same thing(i wish i had their height :to: )

my cousins are all 6'2"+ and cut with zero effort(my one cousin played for Troy state in the late 90s) but even then, just cause you can get away with less doesnt mean you shouldn't push yourself further, thats how you maximize those genetics

i cant believe you actually agreeing with this complacency :scusthov: we trying to ensure zilla can compete at D1,
cause if he does get that transfer to SMU them nikkas gonna be more swole than any canadian team im sorry

:dead2:

lol I have the measurables of a d1 3 6'6 220 7'1 wingspan 4.8 40 but those guys have had their whole lives to carry that weight, me I have to be careful not to destroy my knees that were used to carring 300 pounds for like 4 years