A 140K Dodge Durango Hellcat? Cop or nah?

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
I'm looking at the technology in them European cars and trucks and the shyt is beyond ridiculous. Yall really want big ass computer displays?

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
shortage. dealerships are taxing for any popular car rn. you’re lucky to pay msrp.
Yeah that’s right, they have a website that acts as a tracker for a Kia Telluride bc they are in such demand

JordanwiththeWiz

you mad..you big mad..I’m happy..leave me alone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
What do you mean go fast in a straight line?:dwillhuh: The Durango is built for the track. So are the Hellcats and Scat Packs, people track em all the time.

More than often than not a tune on a BMW M5 will void your warranty.:skip: It's also way more maintenance costs and won't last as long as the Hemi. How often do people track their M5? Can the M5 take a beating and be driven home? More European cars cannot be raced hard and driven back home without something going bad. Your pockets better be deep if you racing an M5

The thing only thing you getting is Luxury

Breh talking to a nikka who had a Hellcat. They built for straight line speed, they’re drag strip cars. They not meant to go around twisty corners on a track. That whole void your warranty because of a tune is a myth. I had multiple cars with tunes and bolt-ons never once had a issue with the warranty. All you gotta do is remove the tune and return back it to stock before you get it serviced. If you buying a 140k Durango maintenance cost is out the window once you get to a certain price point. You gotta expect to pay the piper. You buying a performance car, you not buying a commuter car. If you worrying about maintenance cost it’s probably not in your best interest to buy a performance car. I mean people buy hellcats, corvettes and Camaro ZL1s and never drive them hard. Keep them garage kept the whole time outside of the few times they take them for a little bit. If you buy a performance car and don’t drive it hard that’s on you.

Veteran
Daps
Breh talking to a nikka who had a Hellcat. They built for straight line speed, they’re drag strip cars. They not meant to go around twisty corners on a track. That whole void your warranty because of a tune is a myth. I had multiple cars with tunes and bolt-ons never once had a issue with the warranty. All you gotta do is remove the tune and return back it to stock before you get it serviced. If you buying a 140k Durango maintenance cost is out the window once you get to a certain price point. You gotta expect to pay the piper. You buying a performance car, you not buying a commuter car. If you worrying about maintenance cost it’s probably not in your best interest to buy a performance car. I mean people buy hellcats, corvettes and Camaro ZL1s and never drive them hard. Keep them garage kept the whole time outside of the few times they take them for a little bit. If you buy a performance car and don’t drive it hard that’s on you.

I frequent the dodge forums though, a bunch of them dudes take their Hellcats to the track and post videos.:dwillhuh:

And again, you cant drive European cars hard, they break down fast.

Mordith

H.E.N.R.Y.
Daps
Reppin
Cobb County
And again, you cant drive European cars hard, they break down fast.

nikka you drive a fukking 20 year old bucket what the fukk would you know about a modern European car? :mjtf:.

You broke nikkas always bumping your gums about shyt you have no 1st hand knowledge of like you're an expert :camby:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
These nikkaz are followers and don't know shyt about cars

benz only cost a grip because they are imported, even the taxis are mercedes in germany

Lambo is a scam, they make the cars over priced to rip off rich people that's the entire business model

same with Ferrari, the purposely make the car break down after a certain amount of miles so they owners have to keep spending a grip on maintenance lmao
I’ll give Ferrari as pass as they do make exclusive models that appreciate in value and only a select few of their clientele can get their hands on

Daps
Reppin
RENO, Nevada
The exterior isn't ugly at all. It looks mean and bold. Maybe the rear can be changed, but that's about it. What is your definition of a good looking SUV?

The only truly good looking SUV is Jaguar SVR.

60k Cadillac lyriq. Smoke that pos dodge

2023 Cadillac LYRIQ | Electric SUV | Model Overview

2023-Cadillac-Lyriq-8.jpg

Veteran
Daps
nikka you drive a fukking 20 year old bucket what the fukk would you know about a modern European car? :mjtf:.

You broke nikkas always bumping your gums about shyt you have no 1st hand knowledge of like you're an expert :camby:

I read about European brands breh. I be on the forums reading them posts. A lot of that shyt breaks down fast if you beat on it. Go into limp mode and all that. I can list several problems amongst AMG, M, and the RS lineup. Multiple launches and that shyt will break.

How many brand new beamers you see on the track?:sas2:

You always see Porsche out there though. :whoo:You can launch them bytches 50 times back to back.