A 140K Dodge Durango Hellcat? Cop or nah?

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
McClaren, its a supercar you can actually drive everyday

I lived in a sub division with millionaires and didn't drive any of that

It's not about how much you can afford

That Dave Chappelle skit where the barber is trying to charge him hundreds of dollars for a haircut, because he's rich is the what these exotic cars are

their over priced to get people who can afford to buy for them to buy them that's it, they cost a lot because they do, just like luxury clothing brands

It has nothing to do with the performance of the car

A corvette destroys lambos on the track, you have buy like 1 million dollar lambo to out perform 80k vette
Every single millionaire is not going to drive a McLaren. I'm one of the main people talking against folks making normal wages trying to hop into these luxury Euros, but at some point it's okay to enjoy what you can afford. If you can even join the customer base for a Ferrari or Lamborghini let alone a Benz maintenance cost isn't an issue.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Every single millionaire is not going to drive a McLaren. I'm one of the main people talking against folks making normal wages trying to hop into these luxury Euros, but at some point it's okay to enjoy what you can afford. If you can even join the customer base for a Ferrari or Lamborghini let alone a Benz maintenance cost isn't an issue.

There's not enough Lambos for every millioniare if every millionaire wanted one

and most millionaires drive regular cars

and also the flashy millionaires by luxury cars like Roll Royce, if would rather spent 400,000 on a rolls royce than a lambo, because you actually get your moneys worth with all that luxury

sports cars are terrible cars for everyday driving, supercars are even worst, because you have to worry about scraping them on the streets, and babying the car, and if you push them on the track parts will break that cost an arm and leg

A millionaire can't even afford to own one of these cars unless they have hundreds of millions, or never drive them at all

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
There's not enough Lambos for every millioniare if every millionaire wanted one

and most millionaires drive regular cars

and also the flashy millionaires by luxury cars like Roll Royce, if would rather spent 400,000 on a rolls royce than a lambo, because you actually get your moneys worth with all that luxury

sports cars are terrible cars for everyday driving, supercars are even worst, because you have to worry about scraping them on the streets, and babying the car, and if you push them on the track parts will break that cost an arm and leg

A millionaire can't even afford to own one of these cars unless they have hundreds of millions, or never drive them at all
There's not enough McLarens to daily drive if every millionaire wants one either.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
There's not enough McLarens to daily drive if every millionaire wants one either.

I didn't say they were you did, and I pointed out the fact you can say that about any supercar lmao they are limited in production, to make them more valuable

The price has nothing to do with the actually car

people build lambo kit cars that go just as far as the real lambo and look just like it for 20-30k lmao

I said a milliionaire should be a McClaren, because it's a durable machine, unlike the ferrarri and lambo, it's a better buy, I didn't say everyone millioniare could own one or wants one lmao

Lord_nikon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
For 100k my shyt better not blend into Traffic,

like the Dodge Viper tho

viper02.jpg

Alvin

Superstar
Daps

BMW M5cs dog walking the Hellcat redeye with ease :mjlit:

the cars are straight, I'm a fan of the m6, m8, 760, etc. I just hate their SUV's, also that video isn't a shocker, the m5 is balanced, the charger is built for straight lines.