A 140K Dodge Durango Hellcat? Cop or nah?

Wink Beaufield

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Southeast DC
For Euro SUVs I'd roll with the new Defender.

On the truck front I'd go with the RAM TRX or a 4Runner. (Currently in the dealer looking at trucks and SUVs)

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
That dodge smoking everything in that Lambo dealership
:whoa:
Aventadors stock runs are high 10s. Evos are doing mid 10s. Urus are running low 11s and thats gotta be what the Durango is running because its not in the 10s.

It can win some races against the Urus but its not smoking it, let alone the other two even in base form. STOs and SVJs not needed.

Edit: Yeah Durango is running low 11s with the Urus. Thats a drivers race that I'll give the edge to the Durango.

Wink Beaufield

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Southeast DC
Cant even front, markups on the TRD PRO 4Runners are bad as well.

fXqVKbi.jpg

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Hey I have a Rover with 140k miles on paid off as my daily driver....
They used to buying used shyt. And if they cant afford to buy it new, then they cant afford to maintain it properly. Then they buy it used from someone just like them who didnt service the car right and have issues with it.

Commish

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
If I spend that much money on a vehicle, I might as well buy a Class A RV...

zerorequiem

All Star
Daps
I'm a Dodge guy, I have a Challenger, but there's no way I'm spending 100K for a Durango. I love the Hellcat engine though and I love that SRT put it in damn near everything. With the way emissions is going these will be almost impossible to come by.

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
They used to buying used shyt. And if they cant afford to buy it new, then they cant afford to maintain it properly. Then they buy it used from someone just like them who didnt service the car right and have issues with it.

Pretty much....my maintenance on point...no issues at all and road ready!

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
Put a supercharged V8 and brembo brakes on a 30k suv and charge 140k for it because it’s called a hellcat.

Buy a $140,000 Durango and pull up in traffic next to someone in a $35,000 Durango that looks identical brehs. :mjlol:

Sidenote: SUVs are prone to flip over, so buy a $140,000 superfast suv that you can't really drive fast thru a curve brehs.
While y'all point still stands nobody is paying low 30s for a Durango unless nothing is in it.

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
These nikkaz are followers and don't know shyt about cars

benz only cost a grip because they are imported, even the taxis are mercedes in germany

Lambo is a scam, they make the cars over priced to rip off rich people that's the entire business model

same with Ferrari, the purposely make the car break down after a certain amount of miles so they owners have to keep spending a grip on maintenance lmao
So what should millionaires be driving?

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
:whoa:
Aventadors stock runs are high 10s. Evos are doing mid 10s. Urus are running low 11s and thats gotta be what the Durango is running because its not in the 10s.

It can win some races against the Urus but its not smoking it, let alone the other two even in base form. STOs and SVJs not needed.

Edit: Yeah Durango is running low 11s with the Urus. Thats a drivers race that I'll give the edge to the Durango.
You saw what Hennessy did to the Durango Hellcat? 1000hp, that shyt def running in the 10s

Daps
Reppin
NULL
So what should millionaires be driving?

McClaren, its a supercar you can actually drive everyday

I lived in a sub division with millionaires and didn't drive any of that

It's not about how much you can afford

That Dave Chappelle skit where the barber is trying to charge him hundreds of dollars for a haircut, because he's rich is the what these exotic cars are

their over priced to get people who can afford to buy for them to buy them that's it, they cost a lot because they do, just like luxury clothing brands

It has nothing to do with the performance of the car

A corvette destroys lambos on the track, you have buy like 1 million dollar lambo to out perform 80k vette