9th Wonder turning Nas "The Cross" into a classic appreciation

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
9th was selling these online back then, which I thought was mad funny.

Always felt a lot of the production was actually better than the real production on God's Son, but it's wild that bro remixed the whole project, was making bread off of it and didn't even speak with Nas about it. That's why Nas had an issue with it. After he was told to stop selling it, you would see copies on eBay selling for $75. Mixtape golden era.
It's like 3 beats on God's Stepson that were better. Everything else the OG did better. I hate 9ths version of Revolutionary Warfare and Book Of Rhymes especially. Last Real nikka Alive was dope but the OG is still better.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
This here.

At the time, people on SOHH and elsewhere were going crazy for 9th and saying Nas should've just let him do God's Son's production officially. Nas was getting killed for his production on that. So 9th started this thing where dudes started trying to remix whole Nas albums. N*ggas did a whole Nastradoomus project because they didn't like the beats on Nastradamus. Every project starting with I Am had people sh*tting on Nas's beats.

Life Is Good and Magic are the only two Nas projects that haven't had to deal with constant sh*t talking about the production. 9th just made the narrative even worse for bro with this joint. That's why Nas doesn't like him, lol.
Alot of people dislike 9th. Lol.

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
This here.

At the time, people on SOHH and elsewhere were going crazy for 9th and saying Nas should've just let him do God's Son's production officially. Nas was getting killed for his production on that. So 9th started this thing where dudes started trying to remix whole Nas albums. N*ggas did a whole Nastradoomus project because they didn't like the beats on Nastradamus. Every project starting with I Am had people sh*tting on Nas's beats.

Life Is Good and Magic are the only two Nas projects that haven't had to deal with constant sh*t talking about the production. 9th just made the narrative even worse for bro with this joint. That's why Nas doesn't like him, lol.
Only weak beat on God Son is Zone Out imo, the mixing on that album is :whew: too, one of the more underrated albums in Nas catalog