Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
I'll be honest, I've thought about starting up a new site but I honestly got too much on my hands as it is. Hopefully things are straightened out April 30th. If not, I really don't think I have the time for it, but it CAN be done.

Sonny Bonds

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
What about Discord? Or some 6-fig eng brehs making the Coli 2.0??

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
A lake near Tampa FL
If the Coli shut down it will be hard to fill that void on my internet, love coming onto this forum to kill time when I'm bored.

Wish I waited a few years to join as I posted a lot of dumb shyt prior to 2016, I was in my mid 20s in 2016 and was 20 was I joined. I joined some other forums as a teenager which I had even worse growing pains than on here.

What's wild is I been on this forum my whole adult life (if you consider 21 years old as your first year as an adult) I'm 30 now and turn 31 in July. If all the posts prior to 2016 somehow got deleted (except for rafters threads, those should be kept by any means possible) Id be a happy camper :pachaha: I said a lot of things I regret now that I'm older and wiser.

hatealot

Banned
Daps
:gucci:

nikkas get told a update is coming and think shyt is shutting down?

I'll tell you this, all the recent shyt that went haywire is because Brooklyn is trying to manually update shyt behind scenes himself.

He prob on www2. As we speaking trying to learn perl and sql.

Xenforo has a whole automated system to upgrade the forum. shyt ain't rocket science

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
why folks saying the coli closing down? tf going on? someone explain this shyt to me :gucci:

Remember that episode of Rugrats when Tommy and em was wondering if the sky was going to break and fall on them? And Angelica made a bomb shelter with chairs and wood just in case the sky falls. A bunch of tennis balls fell on the fukking "shelter" and they was all pissing themselves thinking that the shyt was actually happening....

Well this thread is the epitome of that:mjlol::francis: