Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
rapandcap.png

:mjlol:

But fr fr, this is why nobody wants to create a new board. Many of us (me included) could probably have one up by the end of the week, but who wants to put in all the work just to have 6 nikkas sign up and never log back in.

How about you adding to that number instead of waiting.

Fresh

SOHH Vet since 2002
Daps
Is the site seriously going to shut down, or is this a joke ?

I been hearing people complain recently about the site, but is it shutting down forreal ?

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
5hBd.gif

The idea of a Coli subreddit scares the shyt out of me from the highest of trees:picard:. That layout, no gifs, no smilies, and infiltration...I would die:mjcry:
Yea reddit is some shyt.

Asked a question on seattle subreddit about what happened if one of the ferries started sinking. What boats would come to the rescue.

Some fakkit cac tried to report me to the fbi because he saw my post history on a Christian reddit talm about baptism and how I was raised NOI for a bit.
:mjgrin:

Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
I thought the Nets collapse was the reason the servers shyt the bed. It’s what always happened on SOHH and figured we reached that point of flabbiness :manny::heh:

SOHH heads also went a whole summer without the board one year. We’ll weather the storm regardless. :ehhh:

Fresh

SOHH Vet since 2002
Daps
It's not shutting down we just having problems

I just looked and it takes less than 20 minutes to install the latest version of XenForo

but how do you KNOW ? Almost everybody in this thread is saying TheColi is shutting down

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When this shyt dead this shyt dead. I’ve never been on any Internet forums except for this one. And im definitely not emailing nikkas if this site were to shut down. That shyt gay and dumb. First off, I do not fukk with y’all nikkas like that. Second of all, see first of all
Thanks for the info tough guy . Why even respond if you don’t care