90's loose fitting clothing styles need to make a comeback

beejus

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Red, White, & Stonewashed Blue since '94
Im talking shirts and sweaters .. I cant rock pastel shirls or stuff to brite.. maybe i'm stuck in the grimey 90s but i cant do it... My wife constantly shows me stuff and my first response is why is it so brite..

I go into JC Penny or whatever and the Mens section is damn brite .. need sunglasses

Jeans i only rock the Blues and Black.. Khaki are well Khaki (the light brown) and dress slack are Navy, black, kahki or brown..

my colors are from the old school 8-bit color pallete days when all you had was 32 colors tops.. i'm not down with the 16.7 million colors..

Get yourself some color in those pants. Currently these are what I'm wearing.

559e54c559cc0-1000x1000.jpg

Once the weather gets warmer. It will be these shorts.

tumblr_m0ne6iE2dS1qcgcu8o1_500.jpg

As for pastel colors. I'm not really into that or bright obnoxious colors. Unless it's a little bright color on my shoes.

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Plus baggy clothes look :laugh: when you over 21. These dudes who are over 35 need to stop wishing for that style to come back. God forbid if these old heads want to keep up with fashion when their kids are about to be in middle school. You are old man status in the club now. Stop trend hopping.
in buffalo dudes still dress like its 01...durag, baggy jeans, tall tees
I could rock some enyce and some avirex tho

Maybe throw on some cool water cologne :wow:
out here dudes to get killed for avirex jackets.....i wanted one so bad

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
recently I had a damn fit in old navy because i couldnt find loose or regular fit jeans ... Damn sales clerk told me they not in stores online only .. in stores is slim, skinny, super skinny, etc..

Old Navy jeans are not the way...esp for nikkas with long legs...i bought one pair of jeans from there without trying them on..size wise the same as other jeans I have...the most worst fitting jeans I ever bought

Daps
nikka you wear a size 38 lmao and your 140lbs. your body build most be terrible.

:manny:.........plus im from that era back in 1998.....in 8th grade when hispanics was wearin size 42 pants with some adidas....and thru the early 2000's always wore bigger pants size....:ohhh: