Tommy Sheppard

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Oh...but they did tho...:umad:
IFWT_Turk_CashMoney3.jpg
that was almost 20 years ago, keep that shyt in the 90's with sagging.

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
whats wrong with normal fitted clothes? dudes be going extra and I ain't with that shyt

recently I had a damn fit in old navy because i couldnt find loose or regular fit jeans ... Damn sales clerk told me they not in stores online only .. in stores is slim, skinny, super skinny, etc..

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Given that everyday, somewhat formal wear (slacks, button downs, etc.) has returned from the 60's to what's in for today's menswear, I'd say anything is possible.

The Dapper Rebels of Los Angeles, 1966

20130103-190032.jpg

LOL at this picture..... nikkas now are actually putting on women's clothing....... fukk the floodin shyt...... nikkas are actually buying capri pants...... Stop trying to marginalize...... Don't insult our intelligence...... You know damn well the nikkas and the nikkas today are dressed in 2 different generations........ nikkas are actually going to the stores and buying women's clothing today...... Was nikkas going to the store and buying women's clothing when this picture was published????? Stop with the bullshyt bruh.... Stop skating and dancing around obvious shyt for your gay narrative

beejus

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Red, White, & Stonewashed Blue since '94
You guys do know there are different fits of jeans right? It's not like it's only skinny jeans and nothing else. Get a pair of "relaxed" jeans if you want to still get the baggy look. Both the skinny and baggy jeans look ridiculous on opposite sides of the spectrum. I'll stick to wearing a pair of straight leg pants.

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
recently I had a damn fit in old navy because i couldnt find loose or regular fit jeans ... Damn sales clerk told me they not in stores online only .. in stores is slim, skinny, super skinny, etc..
I'd never go back to them.

personally, I've been rockin Levi's 501s, 505s and 514s since the 90's

I can go find them anywhere and I know they fit and look good.

• Dap
Reactions: DrX

The Bilingual Gringo

Tucked in to the socks
Supporter
Daps
LOL at this picture..... nikkas now are actually putting on women's clothing....... fukk the floodin shyt...... nikkas are actually buying capri pants...... Stop trying to marginalize...... Don't insult our intelligence...... You know damn well the nikkas and the nikkas today are dressed in 2 different generations........ nikkas are actually going to the stores and buying women's clothing today...... Was nikkas going to the store and buying women's clothing when this picture was published????? Stop with the bullshyt bruh.... Stop skating and dancing around obvious shyt for your gay narrative

Non pleated, regular fit slacks, true to size button down shirts, cardigans. It's all in that picture that's 50 years old and it's basic men's fashion currently, nothing gay about it. :manny:

And I agree, men shouldn't' be wearing women's clothing, don't see how that is even in the equation here.

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
I'd never go back to them.

personally, I've been rockin Levi's 501s, 505s and 514s since the 90's

I can go find them anywhere and I know they fit and look good.

Funny thing.. I've been gettign my Levis from Target of all places.. they got the relaxed fit and I'm happy .. 34x34 and I'm good..

I still dress the same as the 90s...

And while we talking about fashion what s up with all these "colors" . i dont need Fusha, Aqua Marine, Teal , etc... i want Blue, Navy Blue, light blue... but thats me