90's loose fitting clothing styles need to make a comeback

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
@No_bammer_weed speak your mind instead of disagreeing behind the scenes..... I'm interested in what folks have to say...... Give me a something to think about or are you one of those new nikka bytches???? You wear your girls' skinny jeans and buy capris???? Explain bruh

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Funny thing.. I've been gettign my Levis from Target of all places.. they got the relaxed fit and I'm happy .. 34x34 and I'm good..

I still dress the same as the 90s...

And while we talking about fashion what s up with all these "colors" . i dont need Fusha, Aqua Marine, Teal , etc... i want Blue, Navy Blue, light blue... but thats me
I dunno man, I ain't with all the flashy colors, I like to stay a little more lowkey too.

dudes rockin pastels just don't sit with me for some reason...:manny:

I like plain t's. no graphics. Blacks, whites. some times a royal blue or something.

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Non pleated, regular fit slacks, true to size button down shirts, cardigans. It's all in that picture that's 50 years old and it's basic men's fashion currently, nothing gay about it. :manny:

And I agree, men shouldn't' be wearing women's clothing, don't see how that is even in the equation here.

Your avi :damn::russ:

beejus

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Red, White, & Stonewashed Blue since '94
Funny thing.. I've been gettign my Levis from Target of all places.. they got the relaxed fit and I'm happy .. 34x34 and I'm good..

I still dress the same as the 90s...

And while we talking about fashion what s up with all these "colors" . i dont need Fusha, Aqua Marine, Teal , etc... i want Blue, Navy Blue, light blue... but thats me

Are you talking about jeans, shorts or khakis? Because if we are talking jeans I'm all about blue, black, and grey.

If you are talking about khakis or chino shorts. I can get down with a little bit of color.

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Are you talking about jeans, shorts or khakis? Because if we are talking jeans I'm all about blue, black, and grey.

If you are talking about khakis or chino shorts. I can get down with a little bit of color.
I also think there is a time and place for it.

When I"m back in Miami I don't mind rockin some light colors while I'm strollin the strip or at the beach.
But I ain't wearing that shyt in the city

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Off topic but I really really despise this look and dudes who look like this
tumblr_m9j99frL121qcfbw8o1_1280.jpg

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY

Im talking shirts and sweaters .. I cant rock pastel shirls or stuff to brite.. maybe i'm stuck in the grimey 90s but i cant do it... My wife constantly shows me stuff and my first response is why is it so brite..

I go into JC Penny or whatever and the Mens section is damn brite .. need sunglasses

Jeans i only rock the Blues and Black.. Khaki are well Khaki (the light brown) and dress slack are Navy, black, kahki or brown..

my colors are from the old school 8-bit color pallete days when all you had was 32 colors tops.. i'm not down with the 16.7 million colors..

Last edited: