90's loose fitting clothing styles need to make a comeback

Broad Street Bully

Sick & Tide Sixers/Phillies/Cowboys fan smh
Daps
Reppin
Philly. Fucc a Eagle. I mean dat.
Balance gentlemen is the key fukk baggy and fukk tight unless you a ultra skinny nikka trying to pull off that tight look.

Fat nikkas in tight clothing is the absolute worst:scust::martin::snoop::mjcry::mjlol:
JeXwmHi.png

Allergic2Latex

I Got Juice
Daps
Reppin
TheColi
I get my shorts from H&M. They have a pretty good selection of color and I don't want to spend too much money on shorts. I usually size up one size to make sure there is a little extra room and at least make it to my knees. No short shorts for me.

Here is a link.
H&M Chino Shorts $24.99

H&m will have you eating good for a good price
Some of it I wouldn't go near
But alot of their shyt is clean

SAINT

All $ IN
Supporter
Daps
Take fashion advice from :flabbynsick: people on thecoli, brehs

Deflatedhoopdreams

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Rucker
"Why do nikkas think wearing capris is cool"

You know those long ass jean shorts that whiteboys in the hood and south brehs like to wear? The baggy ones? Those are capris.
You know those long ass shorts, baggy, w/ the drawstring that brehs wore from 05-? in the midatlantic (Jerz down to VA)? Yeah, those, the muslim buls wore 'em. THOSE ARE CAPRIS, TOO.
fukk are y'all idiots talmbat?

At one of my old jobs we could wear anything to work.

This one half Mexican and black dude used to wear those long shorts sometimes and one of the general managers used to Coke by all the time like "I see you Jeremy wearing your capris again" :russ: She used to clown on him all the time

Heafcliffe

Hope there's puddin' in the clink...
Daps
Reppin
Districto de Columbia
I'd never go back to them.

personally, I've been rockin Levi's 501s, 505s and 514s since the 90's

I can go find them anywhere and I know they fit and look good.

Funny thing.. I've been gettign my Levis from Target of all places.. they got the relaxed fit and I'm happy .. 34x34 and I'm good..

I still dress the same as the 90s...

And while we talking about fashion what s up with all these "colors" . i dont need Fusha, Aqua Marine, Teal , etc... i want Blue, Navy Blue, light blue... but thats me

Levis 501 or 514 is where it's at tml....

All those 511 cats need to grow up....

Brehs, went to Costco today and found some 514s but was skeptical to purchase because I've read that certain things are not good to get there. Think they'll be good?

Last edited:

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
Superthug that is :old:

Old man status in the club.

:manny: I like for my nuts to breathe fam especially since my legs are on Earl Campbell status (look him up if you don't know :stopitslime:)

No hating on ya'll nikkas but that shyt is just a bit too much for me honestly..let the females wear that snug shyt.