90's loose fitting clothing styles need to make a comeback

Guile

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
If you are tall guy you can't even get into this skinny fashion shyt.

Right now I'm just settling for fitted without needing an actual tailor as best I can.

King24

Rookie
Daps
nah man , when u start working out and really getting into shape, u want some shyt that fit just right, not too baggy not too tight, some shyt thats tailor made for u.

PikaDaDon

Thunderbolt Them Suckers
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've seen white guys wear whatever they want and no one says anything. They can dress bummy, wear tight clothes, wear baggy clothes and people are like 'whatever'. Yet we don't hesitate to partake in the culture of mindless consumerism and hyper materialism. As a black man your outfit is scientifically analyzed and critiqued. It wasn't uncommon for me in high school to receive unsolicited fashion advice and criticism from both male and female classmates. You must wear the latest name-brand fashion gear in fear of being called a 'loser', 'broke', 'a bum', etc.

We've adopted this false idea that wearing expensive clothes will make us more 'important'. Will get us more girls. This has been a successful effort by the powers that be to get us to buy more useless shyt and fill their pockets.

Last edited:

GoldTeef

Sarranid Bleu
Daps
Reppin
Fooglies
UZ0p3QS.jpg

Come neg me you :flabbynsick: brehs

Nice pants :ehh:

baggy clothes already coming back

Maybe in the ass backwards south

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
And they've all got the same stupid look and pose on Instagram like their female thot cousins. Just :scust:

Lol

Its one extreme or another. Never a balance.

Fitted clothes >>> baggy or tight

beejus

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Red, White, & Stonewashed Blue since '94
Let rappers dictate how you should dress, breh.

Rappers seldom dictate what is fashionable. If this was the case do you think we'd see anyone wearing skinny pants? The fashion culture is started in London and usually makes it's way to NYC and then spreads from there. During photo shoots and music videos rappers are given certain types of clothing to wear. When you see a high budget video chances are that rapper was dressed by a stylist who is supposed to be in the know of what is the current trend or what is about to be the new trend set by the fashion industry. Once a style is seen on a rapper/celebrity/athlete that gets people wanting to wear that same style of clothing.

The trends of clothing that will be popular in 2017 are already being created as we speak.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's what's up. Gay nikka shyt. Love wearing them tight shirts and having my nipples pierce through them shyts.