90's loose fitting clothing styles need to make a comeback

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
:manny: I like for my nuts to breathe fam especially since my legs are on Earl Campbell status (look him up if you don't know :stopitslime:)

No hating on ya'll nikkas but that shyt is just a bit too much for me honestly..let the females wear that snug shyt.

My nuts are good (nh) and I wear fitted clothes. How can a non overweight dude justify rocking the same style.of.clothes of the early 00s?

• Dap
Reactions: DrX

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
My nuts are good (nh) and I wear fitted clothes. How can a non overweight dude justify rocking the same style.of.clothes of the early 00s?

You consider wearing regular, loose fitting jeans outdated, fam? :mjlol:

You acting like I still rock Hugo Boss, Avirex, Guess Jeans and some other shyt, fam.

I don't like shyt hugging on me, I don't care for the style right now but if ya'll nikkas cool with the breeze then it's whatever :yeshrug:.

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i like the fit future got in the stick talk video

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Brehs, went to Costco today and found some 514s but was skeptical to purchase because I've read that certain things are not good to get there. Think they'll be good?
they should be good.

514s, 501s, 505s, etc are the same pretty much everywhere. Just get the right model and you are good to go.

unless its labeled as irregular or something like that there shouldn't be any issues with your Levis.
Don't let anyone tell you different either. Lots of Myths out there.

514s are 514s no matter where you go.

Levis selling different lines to different stores and shyt. But they are names something different.
Like Denizen(by Levis) at Target or signature(by Levis) at walmart,etc

Last edited:

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
lol dude be in the club with a tall tee, fabu jeans and lugz

Fabu?

This dumb nikka can't even fukking spell a four letter word right but gonna talk shyt.

FOH, weak ankled bytch nikka...I rarely wear jeans but if I do, I'm rocking them loose because one..they're comfortable and two I have 35 in sized legs, you know...the ones strong enough to crush your baby headed skull with one downward motion.

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
what comes around goes around

look back in the 80's and see what guys were wearing...

DrX

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Fabu?

This dumb nikka can't even fukking spell a four letter word right but gonna talk shyt.

FOH, weak ankled bytch nikka...I rarely wear jeans but if I do, I'm rocking them loose because one..they're comfortable and two I have 35 in sized legs, you know...the ones strong enough to crush your baby headed skull with one downward motion.
:flabbynsick:u mad old man :ufdup: dont hate on us young fly bros....because were in shape and our clothes look good on us slim and fitted....

lol gfthoh with ya bootcut wearing old nikka....nikka u probably dress like michael jordan hahaha, u aint getting know young p*ssy breh, u better get a backpage budget

DrX

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We back

e6bbc04711473a634810ac92600c529e.500x389x1.jpg
:scust:

DrX

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't like everything they wear, but the Street Etiquette guys definitely have borrowed from this look.

b43.png

tumblr_mt0ycprlL71qz9sx7o3_1280.jpg
the dude with the letter jacket fit :banderas:....just give me some black timbs and a black skully tho