90's loose fitting clothing styles need to make a comeback

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Dude like this make me want to punch them in the face.

Some of the baggy shyt was corny (when cats went overboard with it), but this new wave of shyt is too homosexual for my tastes.

It's been like this for nearly a decade. Mind you, i don't wear women clothing. I wear fitted clothes and keep it simple.

• Dap
Reactions: DrX

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I get my shorts from H&M. They have a pretty good selection of color and I don't want to spend too much money on shorts. I usually size up one size to make sure there is a little extra room and at least make it to my knees. No short shorts for me.

Here is a link.
H&M Chino Shorts $24.99
Dap+rep :wow:

And is there a H&M in Miami? That might be that store where I got my joggers from on the low low

Freedman

Choppers For Karate Nggas
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
I wear this
tumblr_inline_mpckeoJhQB1qz4rgp.jpg

But like this

chief-keef-polo-ralph-lauren-red-italia-big-pony-shirt-3.jpeg

nikka even got polo boxers, tees, and socks

When I die I want Ralph Lauren himself to make my suit and put a pony on my casket :banderas:

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
It's been like this for nearly a decade. Mind you, i don't wear women clothing. I wear fitted clothes and keep it simple.

Nah, cats were on that rockstar shyt for a bit, which was kind of wavy, but this nikkas wearing capris :scust:

I used to LOVE seeing a think woman wearing capris, but these fukking battyboys ruined that shyt.

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Nah, cats were on that rockstar shyt for a bit, which was kind of wavy, but this nikkas wearing capris :scust:

I used to LOVE seeing a think woman wearing capris, but these fukking battyboys ruined that shyt.

Breh, in the summertime, All I see is Wiz Khalifa clones. Only 80s babies n older have non frail feminine clothes. Baggy clothes been clowned in public since Jim Jones came out with "Ballin"

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I grew up in the 90's so I still wear baggy clothes (in 2016). When I went to the mall recently people were staring at me. Some were even laughing and taking pictures with their smart phones. In this day and age you're pretty much forced to dress like everyone else or face endless ridicule.

Be shocked when you go out in public looking stupid and get clowned for it, brehs.