90 day fiance..coli flabbynsick breh goes to DR and finds a wife

QuintessentialMan

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Ok :yeshrug:

You’ll never see a post on here from me complaining about women. I have had no issue in my life pulling :mjlol: (not that I’m some amazing catch, I’m just not a weirdo loser :manny:)

my post was for the men who go online and cry about women, the guys who make YouTube videos and call themselves “incels” etc. all I’m saying is there are tons of women willing to settle with average American men because living a “normal” life in Suburban St. Louis or Denver or Albuquerque is 100x better than living in some 3rd world country :yeshrug:

Tell that to Corona :mjlit:

This couple is DOA

TV

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjlol: hou knew he couldn't afford that. So he sold a dream instead
This. He sold her a dream and she bought it. He can't deliver on it and wants her to be wife material when obviously she came to America to play. He is frustrated with her but she is going to end up cheating. He knows it too. Get her a one way plane ticket back to the DR.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Ok :yeshrug:

You’ll never see a post on here from me complaining about women. I have had no issue in my life pulling :mjlol: (not that I’m some amazing catch, I’m just not a weirdo loser :manny:)

my post was for the men who go online and cry about women, the guys who make YouTube videos and call themselves “incels” etc. all I’m saying is there are tons of women willing to settle with average American men because living a “normal” life in Suburban St. Louis or Denver or Albuquerque is 100x better than living in some 3rd world country :yeshrug:
And I'm telling you your views are outdated. Women don't want to come aboard for a homely life. But they will sell men on that dream till they get here.

PaperEnterprise

It's the inner strength..
Daps
Reppin
New York
After listening to the clip with her talking to his sister I don't know if she would cheat on him or leave him. She seems pretty reasonable about some things. That nikka was fronting to get her, but she seem to be ok with his lies and him being broke. She just wants more sex, but that broah complaining. :deadmanny:

Shes Dominican, she will fukk his couin, homie and think its not a big deal.

Ive been to DR over 9 times since 2014. Sex to most women is not that serious. Especially when they think they have something to gain

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
I don’t really have time to be watching shows like that but..

This nikka a fukking bum then. Can’t even blame ole girl.
nikka did the bait and switch on her. I bet she would be fine with just the basics. Own apartment with own room, car, and fukking multiple times a day.

Lmao y’all nikkas got time now.

We all stuck in the crib

:mjlol:

• Dap
Reactions: TEH

PaperEnterprise

Daps
Reppin
New York
this anny chick was looking at breh sister like she a snack
she gotta be bi

I smashed a Dominican girl in puerto plata. She was 23, never been with a woman. I went back was suppose to see her again...told her i cant see you cause i found a girl who likes girls and ima be with them...yes i paid the 2 fake lesbians to fukk. Best 3 some of my life.

The girl from puerto plata said, i have lesbian friend also and you can fukk me and her...i told her i want her to fukk her friend too. She was down. Even when these hoes arent lesbian, if they think you a stupid gringo, they will be down to fukk just to get pregnant or have you propose to them.

My Santo domingo wifey, she said if i wanna fukk other women...she will understand and that she may want to try a girl with me and her.

Thats why im surprised this fool married a 30 year old washed up whore. She easily has over 100 bodies. Smh.

Azul

Sunkissed.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Comfort Zone

King Frost

Stay Frosty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
North Pole
You clown a nikka for buying pvssy then clown a nikka for tryna find a wife

post y'all wives who you don't spend money on

:lolbron:

PaperEnterprise

Daps
Reppin
New York
You clown a nikka for buying pvssy then clown a nikka for tryna find a wife

post y'all wives who you don't spend money on

:lolbron:
The problem is he tried to wife a woman who most likely sold that for 3000 pesos in sosua. Now she has no market value and he came in with a cape...only if he had self awareness